Global Oral Care/Oral Hygiene Market By Product (Toothpastes, Toothbrushes and Accessories, Mouthwashes/Rinses, Dental Accessories/Ancillaries, Denture Products, Dental Prosthesis Cleaning Solutions), Distribution Channel (Consumer Stores, Retail Pharmacies, Online Distribution, Dental Dispensaries, Drug Store), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Oral Care/Oral Hygiene Market
Global oral care/oral hygiene market is registering a steady CAGR of 3.60% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market value can be attributed to the rising awareness regarding oral hygiene and surging prevalence of dental caries.
Market Definition: Global Oral Care/Oral Hygiene Market
Oral care or oral hygiene refers to keep the mouth fresh and diseases free. Uses of oral care products are for treatments, to prevent dental diseases, diagnosis postoperative care or maintaining the oral hygiene. For gums, tongue, and healthy teeth, oral care is important. One of the world’s most mutual oral diseases is tooth decay.
- Growing awareness on oral hygiene, is driving this market
- Technological enhancement in oral care products, fosters the market growth
- Increasing incidence of dental caries, is helping in the growth of the market
- Continuous introduction and innovations, drives the market growth
- Biocompatibility issues, hamper the growth of the market
- Competitive pricing pressure faced by prominent players, hampers the market growth
Segmentation: Global Oral Care/Oral Hygiene Market
- Toothbrushes and Accessories
- Manual Toothbrushes
- Electric Toothbrushes
- Battery-powered Toothbrushes
- Replacement Toothbrush Heads
- Non-medicated Mouthwashes
- Medicated Mouthwashes
- Dental Accessories/Ancillaries
- Dental Flosses
- Breath Fresheners
- Cosmetic Dental Whitening Products
- Dental Water Jets
- Denture Products
- Other Denture Products
- Dental Prosthesis Cleaning Solutions
By Distribution Channel
- Consumer Stores
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Distribution
- Dental Dispensaries
- Drug Store
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2018, Anchor Health and Beauty Care (AHBC) plans to re-launch its entire range of products. The firm is expanding its footprint globally with offering wide range of oral care and beauty products. Great quality products at value for money price to consumers are always offered by Anchor.
- In February 2016, Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited launches “Pain Out”, India’s first express tooth pain relief product. Colgate has created a unique segment “express tooth pain relief” by launching “Pain Out”. This product offers temporary relief and enhances the product portfolio of the company.
Global oral care/oral hygiene market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of oral care/oral hygiene market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global oral care/oral hygiene market are Colgate-Palmolive Company, Procter & Gamble, Unilever, Koninklijke Philips N.V., GlaxoSmithKline plc., Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., GC Corporation, Dr. Fresh, LLC., 3M, Young Innovations, Inc., Ultradent Products Inc., Lion Corporation, Henkel Adhesives Technologies India Private Limited, Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, Sunstar Suisse S.A., Kao Corporation, Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research, Church & Dwight Co., Inc among others.
Research Methodology: Global Oral Care/Oral Hygiene Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global oral care/oral hygiene market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)