Global Oral Irrigator Market By Type (Countertop, Cordless), Application (Home, Dentistry), Distribution Channel (Direct Sales, Distributor), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Oral Irrigator Market
Global oral irrigator market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 1041.70 million by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the advancements in the market resulting in the launch of innovative product offerings ranging from fabric water-flowers to rechargeable portable products.
Market Definition: Global Oral Irrigator Market
Oral irrigator are defined as dental devices that are used for cleansing of the mouth by dentists or even at home. The device utilizes high-pressure water streams to remove any debris or plaque stuck between teeth or anywhere else in the patient’s mouth. It is utilized as an alternative to flossing for home-care consumers, while a number of dentists utilize it in a number of dental procedures.
- Increasing number of population suffering from dental disorders especially dental caries; this factor is expected to increase the adoption rate of the product
- Growing concerns from the population regarding maintaining oral hygiene and better oral health; this factor is expected to augment growth of the market
- Growing awareness amongst the population regarding the benefits and features of the product; this factor is expected to augment growth of the market
- High levels of costs associated with these devices is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Requirement of frequent replacement of power source in portable devices or frequent charging in cases of cordless devices; this factor is expected to restrict the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Oral Irrigator Market
By Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Xiaomi announced the launch of an oral irrigator through their crowdfunding platform, “Soocas” whose entire focus is developing oral healthcare products. The product termed as “W3 Portable Oral Irrigator” is priced at approximately USD 40 in China and is reportedly the cheapest alternative available in the region. The portable oral irrigator offers three modes capable of operating for approximately 30 days from last charging
- In August 2017, Church & Dwight Co., Inc. announced that they had completed the acquisition of Water Pik, Inc. for USD 1 billion. This acquisition will help in strategically increasing their capabilities for providing specialized oral hygiene solutions extending their product portfolios for the same
Global oral irrigator market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of oral irrigator market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global oral irrigator market are Procter & Gamble; Church & Dwight Co., Inc.; Panasonic Corporation of North America; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; Jetpik; Aquapick Sdn. Bhd.; Conair Corporation; Hydro Floss; h2ofloss limited; ToiletTree Products, Inc.; Candeon Technologies Co.,Ltd.; Pursonic; Shenzhen Risun Technology Co.,Ltd; Oratec Corp; Liberex; Nicefeel; Gurin Products LLC; Proscenic; Water Powered srl and Prizma among others.
Research Methodology: Global Oral Irrigator Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global oral irrigator market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)