Global Orbital Atherectomy Market By Type (Peripheral Orbital Atherectomy System, Coronary Orbital Atherectomy System), End User (Hospitals, Surgical Centers, Ambulatory Care Centers, Specialty Clinics, Research Laboratories & Academic Institutes, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Orbital Atherectomy Market
Global orbital atherectomy market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to increasing demand for insertable cardiac monitors.
Market Definition: Global Orbital Atherectomy Market
Orbital atherectomy is used in treatment of symptomatic peripheral arterial disease in leg and heart arteries. The orbital atherectomy is an over-the-wire, hand-held device, which comprised sheath-covered drive shaft and a diamond-coated crown. The device provides an abrasive surface to decrease coronary arteries plaque. The market for Orbital atherectomy is expected to rise in the forecasted year due to increase in chronic kidney disease.
- Increasing number of chronic disease around the world is expected to drive the growth of the market in the forecasted period.
- Availability of reimbursement policy is increasing usage of orbital atherectomy which is expected to enhance growth of the market in the forecasted period.
- Increasing levels of geriatric population is expected to increase growth of the market in the forecasted period.
- Increasing demand for minimally invasive surgeries for coronary artery disease is contributing to the growth of the market
- Orbital atherectomy usage sometimes prevent adequate stent expansion and apposition during surgical procedure which is expected to restrain the market growth
- Orbital atherectomy is associated with risk of high frequency of dissections which is expected to hinder the market growth
- Orbital Atherectomy are difficult to dilate the balloon that is hindering usage of Orbital Atherectomy which is expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Orbital Atherectomy Market
- Peripheral Orbital Atherectomy System
- Coronary Orbital Atherectomy System
By End User
- Surgical Centers
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Specialty Clinics
- Research Laboratories & Academic Institutes
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. has competed first trial with patient under REACH PVI study. The main focus of the study is to examine orbital atherectomy’s acute clinical consequences via transradial access for peripheral artery disease (PAD) treatment in lower extremity lesions. The trial company to increase its market presence in the market
- In September, 2019 Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. has attained Morgan Stanley 17th Annual Global Healthcare Conference. The company has heighted advantages of the product in the conference which will help company to increase revenue generation as the conference is attended by academics, , researchers, scientists, health-care professionals, and educators from all over the world.
Global orbital atherectomy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Orbital Atherectomy market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global orbital atherectomy market are Cardiovascular Systems, Inc., Mercator MedSystems, Medtronic, Koninklijke Philips N.V, Boston Scientific Corporation, BIOTRONIK, Inc., BD, Avinger, Straub Medical AG among others.
Research Methodology: Global Orbital Atherectomy Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global orbital atherectomy market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)