Global Orthopedic Braces Market By Product (Knee Braces and Supports, Ankle Braces and Supports, Foot Walkers and Orthoses, Back, Hip, & Spine Braces and Supports, Shoulder Braces and Supports, Elbow Braces and Supports, Hand & Wrist Braces and Supports, Facial Braces and Supports), Types (Soft & Elastic Braces and Supports, Hard & Rigid Braces and Supports, Hinged Braces and Supports), Application (Ligament Injury, Preventive Care, Post-Operative Rehabilitation, Osteoarthritis, Compression Therapy, Others), Distribution Channel (Orthopedic Clinics, Hospitals & Surgical Centers, Pharmacies & Retailers, E-Commerce Platforms, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends anf Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Orthopedic Braces Market
Global orthopedic braces market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 5.85% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing branding and promotion of orthopedic braces and rising sales of on the shelf and online products are the factor for the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Orthopedic Braces Market
Orthopedic braces are those medical devices which are specially designed to deal with musculoskeletal issues. It’s main function to properly align, support, and stabilize the different part of the body. They have the ability to improve the function of the muscles and bones which are affected. There are different braces available for different part of the body such as knee braces and supports, shoulder braces and supports hand and wrist braces, facial braces and supports and others. These braces are usually made of nylon and neoprene. Usually, they are used by patients with sprains, fractures, broken bones and others.
- Rising prevalence of orthopedic disease worldwide will drive the market growth
- Increasing sports and accident injuries will also propel the market growth
- Affordable price of these orthopedic braces will also drive the market growth
- Increasing public awareness about preventive care will enhance the market growth
- Availability of limited clinical evidence to support the therapeutic efficacy will restrain the market
- Limited patient qualification for bracing-mediated orthopedic treatment will also restrict the market
Segmentation: Global Orthopedic Braces Market
- Knee Braces and Supports
- Ankle Braces and Supports
- Foot Walkers and Orthoses
- Back, Hip, & Spine Braces and Supports
- Neck and Cervical Braces and Supports
- Lower Spine Braces & Supports
- Shoulder Braces and Supports
- Elbow Braces and Supports
- Hand & Wrist Braces and Supports
- Facial Braces and Supports
- Soft & Elastic Braces and Supports
- Hard & Rigid Braces and Supports
- Hinged Braces and Supports
- Ligament Injury
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Injury
- Lateral Collateral Ligament Injury
- Preventive Care
- Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Compression Therapy
By Distribution Channel
- Orthopedic Clinics
- Hospitals & Surgical Centers
- Pharmacies & Retailers
- E-Commerce Platforms
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, Cortec Group announced that they have acquired Aspen Medical Products so that they can expand their product portfolio. This acquisition will help the company to increase their reach in European, U.S. and Asian markets and with new innovations and technologies, they would provide better solutions to their customers
- In November 2018, Colfax Corporation announced that they are going to acquire DJO Global Inc. so that they can expand them in the orthopedic solutions market. This acquisition will help the company to expand their portfolio and will help them to improve productivity and reduce recyclability. With new technologies, they will be able to meet the rising demands of the customers in the market
Global orthopedic braces market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of orthopedic braces market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global orthopedic braces market are 3M, ALCARE Co., Ltd., Bauerfeind, Bird & Cronin, Breg, Inc., BSN medical, DeRoyal Industries, Inc., DJO Global, medi Deutschland, Össur India, Ottobock, Remington Products, Ascent Meditech Limited, Bauerfeind, FLA Orthopedics, Frank Stubbs Company Inc., McDavid Inc., Ottobock SE & Co. KGaA, OPPO Medical, Inc., ReWalk Robotics, TRULIFE and others.
Research Methodology: Global Orthopedic Braces Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global orthopedic braces market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)