Global Orthopedic Software Market By Product (Pre-operative Planning, Orthopedic EHR, Orthopedic PACS), Applications (Orthopedic Surgery, Joint Replacement, Fracture Management, Pediatric Assessment), Mode of Delivery (Web Based, Cloud Based, On Premises), Geography (Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Orthopedic Software Systems Market
Global Orthopedic Software Systems Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 288.05 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 422.35 million by 2026 registering a CAGR of 4.9% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising geriatric population over the world and increase in the number of orthopedic surgeries, and increasing numbers of orthopedic problems.
Market Definition: Global Orthopedic Software Systems Market
Orthopedic software helps in preserving electronic health records of patients and further guides’ surgeons during operation of the patients. These records also help the surgeon in preparing a pre-operative plan by delivering the accurate patient information which can be used as guidance during surgery. This process is not only highly time-consuming when performed manually, but also increases the chances of making an error. Installing orthopedic software in hospitals, surgery centers and specialty orthopedic clinics can easily overcome this problem.
- Rising geriatric population has increased the demand for these instruments as these population usually suffer from orthopedic problems
- Constant innovations and advancements in the industry will act as a major market driver
- Less number of healthcare insurance for the orthopedic division in developing countries
- Lack of trained professionals is also acting as a major market restraint
Segmentation: Global Orthopedic Software Systems Market
- Pre-operative Planning
- Orthopedic HER
- Orthopedic PACS
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Fracture Management
- Pediatric Assessment
By Mode of Delivery
- Web Based
- Cloud Based
- On Premises
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Brainlab acquired Medineering which is a developer of application-specific robotic technologies. With this acquisition Brainlab is moving towards the democratization of digital surgery with scalable solutions which can expand clinical frontiers.
- In March, 2016, Brainlab AG launched Auto-Knee software at the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons 2016. Auto-Knee offers fast and comprehensive preoperative planning of knee arthroplasty procedures, and also removes the manual steps by automatically registering landmark. This breakthrough product launch will help to compete with other players.
The global orthopedic software market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of orthopedic software market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the orthopedic software market are Materialise, IBM Watson Health, BRAINLAB, ORG, CureMD Healthcare, Medstrat, Inc., McKesson Corporation, Greenway Health, LLC, General Electric Company, Exscribe Orthopaedic Healthcare Solutions, Advanced Biologics, LLC, Koninklijke Philips N.V., The Ohio Willow Wood Company, Response Ortho, Vorum Research Corp.
Research Methodology: Global Orthopedic Software Systems Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global orthopedic software market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)