Global Oxidized Polyethylene Wax Market By Product (High Density Polyethylene Wax, Low Density Polyethylene Wax), Application (Hot Melt Adhesive, Plastics, Coatings, Printing Inks, Rubber Processing, Lubricants, Paper Industry, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Oxidized Polyethylene Wax Market
Global oxidized polyethylene wax market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 10.0% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in the market can be attributed due to the surge in the use in coatings and adhesive industry. The rising use of hot melt adhesives in various goods applications like furniture making, shoe manufacturing, baby diapers, cigarettes and packaging.
Market Definition: Global Oxidized Polyethylene Wax Market
Oxidized polyethylene wax usually act as a lubricant, cost saving and release agent in the course of calendaring, extruding, injecting, blowing molding of PE, PP and other plastics. It has unique properties like low adhesive, high softening point and good hardness with stable characteristics of good heat stability, no poison, no frost and good dispersion performance. They are soluble in aromatic hydrocarbon.
- The growing paints and coatings industry is boosting the growth of the market
- The growth of automotive industry is contributing to the growth of the market
- The surge in the demand for oxidized polyethylene wax products is driving the growth of the market
- The growing end use applications of polyethylene wax is boosting the growth of the market
- The volatility in raw material prices is hindering the growth of the market
- The high transportation cost and trade tariffs is restricting the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Oxidized Polyethylene Wax Market
- High Density Polyethylene Wax
- Low Density Polyethylene Wax
- Hot Melt Adhesive
- Printing Inks
- Rubber Processing
- Paper Industry
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In 2015, Paramelt B.V. acquired leading producer of casting waxes Valan Wax Products Ltd. The transaction will strengthen the position of Paramelt as well as ensure supply security to investment casting industry
- In July 2015, European Food Safety and Authority panel discussed on food additives and nutrient sources added to food. There was a discussion on re-evaluation of oxidized polyethylene wax as food additive. The panel has concluded that the publicity estimates of oxidized polyethylene wax (E 914) from its use on the most stated use level and using conservative assumptions for the intake of the peel of citrus fruits resulted in a sufficient MoS in comparison with the NOAEL and that, no matter the limitations in the database, oxidized polyethylene wax (E 914) is of no safety concern on the most reported use stage in its presently accepted use
Global oxidized polyethylene wax market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of customer of oxidized polyethylene wax market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in global oxidized polyethylene wax market are Honeywell International Inc., Westlake Chemical Corporation, Baker Hughes, BASF SE, Clariant, Euroceras, MITSUI CHEMICALS AMERICA, INC., Hase Petroleum Wax Co., EC21 Inc., SpecialChem, Palmer Holland, First Source Worldwide, UPICHEM.COM, CALWAX, The International Group Inc., TRECORA RESOURCES, DEUREX AG, WIWAX, Paramelt, Synergy Additives, Brenntag Pte. Ltd. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Oxidized Polyethylene Wax Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved