Global Paper Straws Market By Material Type (Virgin Kraft Paper, Recycled Paper), Product (Printed Paper Straws, Non-Printed Paper Straws), Straw Length (<7 cm, 7 – 10 cm, 10-15 cm, >15 cm), Sales Channel (Manufacturers, Distributors, Retailers, e-Retail), End- User (Food Service, Institutional, Household), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Paper Straws Market
Global paper straws market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 13.65% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Rising demand for eco- friendly straws and rising environmental concern are the factor driving the market.
Market Definition: Global Paper Straws Market
Paper straws are eco- friendly in nature as they are made of paper which makes them recyclable in nature. They are usually made of materials such as recycled paper and virgin Kraft paper. These straws are available in different sizes. These days paper straws are used more frequently as there is increasing environmental concern among population. These are widely used in food services which is the factor fuelling the growth of this market.
- Increasing government campaign to ban plastic will drive the market growth
- Rising concern towards environment among population will propel the growth of the market
- Growing food outlet worldwide will also drive the growth of this market
- Increasing demand for ready to eat food will also act as a driver for this market
- High cost of the paper straw will restrain the market growth
- High production cost as compared to the plastic straws will also hinder the growth of this market
Global Paper Straws Market Segmentation:
By Material Type
- Virgin Kraft Paper
- Recycled Paper
- Printed Paper Straws
- Non-Printed Paper Straws
By Straw Length
- <7 cm
- 7 – 10 cm
- 10-15 cm
- >15 cm
By Sales Channel
By End- User
- Food Service
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, Huhtamaki announced the launch of their new foodservice packaging manufacturing facility in Northern Ireland. It is specially launched to produce paper straws which are made from the paper from sustainably managed forest. The main aim of the launch is to improve the environmental performance of the products and create more sustainable packaging products.
- In February 2019, SIG announced that they have partnered with Nestle so that they can develop paper straw on some of its portion- size packs. The main aim of the launch is to meet the requirement of the consumer to scarp plastic straws. These new straw will be created using paperboard from Forest Stewardship Council and will also help the SIG to use renewable materials.
Global paper straws market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares paper straws market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global paper straws market are Huhtamaki, Hoffmaster Group, Inc., , vegware, US PAPER STRAW, BYGREEN, Footprint, OKSTRAW - A SENSIL INTERNATIONAL, LLC. BRAND, Transcend Packaging Ltd, strawland, MPM Marketing Services, Canada Brown Eco Products Ltd, ALECO INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD., Ecolife Paper Products, titikia.com, Numis LLC, Merrypak, Stone Straw, B&B Straw Pack Co., Ltd., NIPPON STRAW Co., Ltd.
Research Methodology: Global Paper Straws Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete market analysis and forecasting
- Market definition, understanding the concept of paper straws
- Market drivers and restraints of the industry
- Market segmentations and market share divided amongst them
- Key players in the market and their analysis