Global Patch Based Wound Healing Products Market By Formulation (Povidone-iodine, Silver, Collagen, Others), Application (Chronic Wounds, Acute Wounds), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Patch Based Wound Healing Products Market
Global patch based wound healing products market is set to witness a steady CAGR of 4.25% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Growing demand for instant wound healing products and availability of advanced dressing products are the factor for the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Patch Based Wound Healing Products Market
A wound is a type of injury which occurs quickly in which the skin is removed, cut and perforated. There are different wound products available as per the need of the different wounds. A wound requires proper healing and care so that risk associated with the infection can be reduced. Patch based wound healing products uses different formulation such as povidone- iodine, collagen, silver among others. They are widely used in applications such as acute wounds and chronic wounds.
- Rising cases of chronic diseases will enhance the market growth
- Increasing burn injuries is another factor uplifting the growth of this market
- Increasing prevalence of diabetic foot ulcers also acts as a market driver in the forecast period
- Rising number of surgical procedures will also contribute as a market driver
- High cost of the treatment will restrict the growth of this market
- Unfavourable reimbursement policies is another factor restricting the market growth
Segmentation: Global Patch Based Wound Healing Products Market
- Chronic Wounds
- Acute Wounds
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, 3M announced the acquisition of Acelity Inc. and its KCI subsidiaries. This acquisition advances our company in Medical Solutions and advances our growth strategy to provide integrated medical and surgical wound care solutions to improve outcomes and improve the experience of patients and providers
- In December 2016, NanoVibronix announced that they have received approval from Health Canada for their WoundShield device. WoundShield is an ultrasonic patch-based device which improves local capillary perfusion and tissue oxygenation to promote the regeneration of soft tissues. They are using low-frequency ultrasound waves to improve wound healing, prevent the formation of biofilms and interfere with colonization of bacteria
Global patch based wound healing products market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of patch based wound healing products market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global patch based wound healing products market are KCI Licensing, Inc; Medline Industries, Inc; 3M; ConvaTec Inc.; Integra LifeSciences Corporation; Smith & Nephew, Inc.; B. Braun Melsungen AG; Coloplast Pty Ltd; Mölnlycke Health Care AB.; Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.; Reapplix A/S.; Cardinal Health; BSN medical.; Kerecis.; Axio Biosolutions Pvt Ltd; NanoVibronix; among others.
Research Methodology: Global Patch Based Wound Healing Products Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global patch based wound healing products market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)