Global Patch Management Market By Component (Patch Management Software, Services), Service (Consulting, Support & Integration, Training and Education), Feature (Vulnerability Management, Compliance Management and Reporting), Deployment (Cloud, On-Premises), Vertical (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI), Government & Defence, Retail, Healthcare, Education, Others, IT & Telecom), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa). – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Patch Management Market
Global patch management market is growing at a healthy CAGR of 11.2% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Market Definition: Global Patch Management Market
Patch management is the method that helps to obtain, test and install various patches (code modifications) on current apps and software instruments on a desktop which allows system to remain up-to-date on current patches and to determine the suitable patches. This makes it easy and simple to manage patches. The patch management is done by the software companies to manage the latest versions of software which analyse the software programs and helps to detect any potential lack of security features.
- Increasing patch management solutions vulnerabilities is driving the growth of the market
- Rising need of up to date software will propel the market growth
- Growing third party application deployment is a driver for the market
- Government regulations for promoting patch management may boost the growth of the market
- Low vulnerability priority reduction is restraining the growth of the market
- Lack of awareness for cyber security will hamper the market growth
- Patch testing and compatibility issues may also restrict the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Patch Management Market
- Patch Management
- Support & Integration
- Training and Education
- Vulnerability Management
- Compliance Management and Reporting
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Government & Defence
- IT & Telecom
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, Qualys, Inc. has launched patch management (PM), which is a cloud app for providing automated patch deployment capabilities. With this cloud platform Qualys can consolidates threat prioritization, vulnerability assessment and remediation. This helps the company to attract more customers by offering wide range of solutions
- In March 2017, ManageEngine has launched “patch manager plus”, which is an effective and simple patch management software. This software can detect missing patches and also deploying the patches for Linux, Windows, Mac and other third party applications. This development helps the company to enhance their product offerings by adding this product to their portfolio
Global patch management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of patch management market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa.
Major Market Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in global patch management market are Dell, IBM Corporation, Micro Focus, Symantec Corporation, Skybox Security, Inc., AlienVault, Qualys, Inc., Microsoft, NetSPI LLC, Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd, Cisco, SysAid Technologies Ltd., Versata, Automox, swipx ApS, GFI Software and SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC., among others.
Research Methodology: Global Patch Management Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used byM DBR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved