Market Analysis: Global Patient Derived Xenografts Market
The Global Patient Derived Xenografts Market is expected to reach USD 263.98 Million by 2025, from USD 77.8 Million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 16.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Patient Derived Xenografts Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the patient derived xenograft market in the next 8 years. Patient derived xenograft (PDX) is a process of implanting patient’s tumor tissues into experimental mice model. Various types of patient-derived orthotropic xenograft models are available for cancers like chronic lymphocytic leukemia, pancreatic cancer, gastric cancer, colorectal cancer, intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma. PDX models help in the assessment of human cancer biology, identification of therapeutic drugs, preclinical screening, and evaluation of drugs. PDX models are valuable tools for evaluation of chemical entity, monoclonal antibody, anti-cancer microorganisms and drug combination in-vivo. Chimeric antigen receptors (CAR) Tcells have receptors (CAR) Tcells have a promising treatment for B cell leukemia. PDX are frequently used for CART-cell therapy. As per American Cancer Society, 4000 to 6000 patients are suffering from gastrointestinal cancer, 234030 from lung cancer (121,680 in men and 112,350 in womenevery year. In September 2014, Horizon Discovery Group plc acquired Sage Labs Inc., which is a leader in the generation of advanced in-vivo transgenic disease models. This acquisition of Sage Labe Inc. Horizon Discovery Group will help in expanding company’s genetically engineered preclinical models for cancers.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increased research and development in pharmaceutical and biotechnology company
- Government support in pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry
- Increased in the number of cancer patients
- Inflation in demand of personalized medicines
- Advancement in technology for developing better applications.
- Downward pricing pressure owing to its commodity nature
Market Segmentation: Global Patient Derived Xenografts Market
- The global patient derived xenografts market is segmented on basis of type, tumor type, application, end users and geography.
- Based on type, the global patient derived xenografts market is segmented into mice models and rat models
- Based on the tumor type, the global patient derived xenografts market is segmented into hematological tumor models, urological tumor models, respiratory tumor models, gynecological tumor models, gastrointestinal tumor models and other tumor models
- Based on the application, global patient derived xenograft market is segmented into discovery and preclinical drug development and basic cancer research and biomarker analysis
- On the basis of end users, the global patient derived xenografts market is segmented into hospitals and surgical centers, oncology centers, clinics, community healthcare, others.
- Based on geography, the global patient derived xenografts market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others
Competitive Analysis: Global Patient Derived Xenografts Market
The global patient derived xenograft market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of patient derived xenograft market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market competitors/players: Global Patient Derived Xenografts Market
Some of the major players operating in the global patient derived xenografts market are Bioduro, Champion Oncology, Inc, Charles River, Crown Bioscience Inc, EPO Berlin-Buch GmbH, Hera BioLabs, Horizon Discovery Group plc, Oncodesign, Pharmatest Services, Shanghai LIDE, The Jackson Laboratory, Urolead, WuXi AppTec, Xenopat, xentech, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Patient Derived Xenografts Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others