Global Patient Temperature Management Market By Product (Patient Warming Systems, Patient Cooling Systems), Medical Specialty (General Surgery, Cardiology, Neurology, Pediatrics, Thoracic Surgery, Orthopedics, Others), End-User (Surgeons & Anesthesiologists, Nursing Staff, Paramedical Staff), Applications (Perioperative Care, Acute Care, Newborn Care, Military Applications, Physiotherapy, Medical/Surgical Units, Patient Transport, Chemotherapy, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Patient Temperature Management Market
Global patient temperature management market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 6.93 billion by 2026 registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing incidences of adoption of the product from home-care solutions coupled with increasing incidences of cancer.
Market Definition: Global Patient Temperature Management Market
Patient temperature management can be defined as the solutions and product offerings where the optimal temperature is maintained through external sources such as devices, accessories, blankets, and others. These devices are segregated based on their functioning as some maintain the temperature through external cooling or warming, some regulate blood through a machine and other solution offerings.
- Growing prevalence of chronic disorders globally is expected to foster growth of the market value
- Increasing number of expenditure incurred on research & developments resulting in innovations of technology is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increasing levels of surgical procedures being conducted worldwide; this factor is expected to positively affect the market value
- Large costs associated with the devices & solutions restricting the growth of the market
- Growing incidences of various products being recalled due to their lack of effectiveness and side-effects; this factor is expected to restrain the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Patient Temperature Management Market
- Patient Warming Systems
- Surface Warming Systems
- Convective Warming Systems
- Conductive Warming Systems
- Intravascular Warming Systems
- Warming Accessories
- Surface Warming Systems
- Patient Cooling Systems
- Surface Cooling Systems
- Intravascular Cooling Systems
- Cooling Accessories
By Medical Specialty
- General Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Surgeons & Anesthesiologists
- Nursing Staff
- Paramedical Staff
- Perioperative Care
- Operating Rooms
- Recovery Rooms
- Preoperative Care Units
- Acute Care
- Intensive Care Units (ICU)
- Emergency Rooms
- Coronary Care Units
- Neurological Care Units
- Burn Centers
- Cath Labs
- Newborn Care
- Delivery Suites
- Neonatal Intensive Care Units
- Postnatal Wards
- Military Applications
- Medical/Surgical Units
- Patient Transport
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Smiths Medical, Inc. announced the launch of a new patient temperature management product, a new “Level 1 convective warmer”. The product offers highly effective temperature management solutions while the patient is at a different level in a surgical procedure. The patient can undergo silent, straight-forward, secure temperature management with a variety of accessories coupled with the device.
- In June 2018, Belmont Instrument, LLC announced that they had acquired “MTRE Advanced Technologies Ltd.”, the temperature management product division of Mennen Medical. This acquisition will result in extension of the product offerings available with Belmont Instrument, LLC as well as result in advancements in innovations of the technology associated with temperature management.
Global patient temperature management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of patient temperature management market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global patient temperature management market are 3M, BD, Stryker, Cincinnati Sub Zero, Smiths Medical, Inc., Medtronic, Geratherm Medical AG, Inspiration Healthcare Group plc, The 37Company, ZOLL Medical Corporation, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Ecolab, Atom Medical Corp., Enthermics, Inc., Moeck & Moeck GmbH, Welkins, LLC, Halyard Worldwide, Inc., Augustine Temperature Management, Belmont Instrument, LLC and Delta Surgical, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Patient Temperature Management Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global patient temperature management market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)