Global Pen Injectors Market, By Type (Disposable, Reusable), Dosage (Fixed, Variable), End-Users (Home Care, Hospitals & Clinics), Therapy (Diabetes, Anaphylaxis, Growth Hormone Therapy, Fertility, Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Pen Injectors Market
Global Pen Injectors Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 33.05 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 52.08 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.85% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rising approval rates by the particular authorities for the products.
Market Definition: Global Pen Injectors Market
Pen injectors can be defined as drug delivering medical devices that enable the patient or the user to deliver a particular dosage of the drug. These pen injectors are basically a type of syringe that has a spring attached to their base, so that the patient or the consumer can self-inject these drugs with the push of a button. These products were invented so as to overcome the fear in patients regarding needle based drug delivery devices.
- Rising cases and prevalence of chronic diseases is expected to drive the market growth
- Increasing approval rate by the authorities for the products is also expected to drive the market growth
- Adoption & preference over alternative drug delivery methods is expected to restrain the market growth
- Lack of appropriate reimbursement facilities in developing countries is also expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Pen Injectors Market
- By Type
- By Dosage
- By End-Users
- Home Care
- Hospitals & Clinics
- By Therapy
- Glucagon-Like Peptide-1 (GLP-1)
- Growth Hormone Therapy
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Crohn’s Disease
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2018, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. announced the launch of a generic EpiPen based on Mylan N.V.’s autoinjector in US.
- In October 2018, Novo Nordisk A/S agreed to collaborate with Flex Digital Health for the usage of its BrightInsight platform, focusing on the connectivity and complying with the regulations set by the authorities for the digital health devices.
Competitive Analysis: Global Pen Injectors Market
Global pen injectors market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of pen injectors market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Pen Injectors Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the pen injectors market are Novo Nordisk A/S, Eli Lilly and Company, Sanofi, Ypsomed, AstraZeneca, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Merck KGaA, BD, Owen Mumford, Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Wilhelm Haselmeier GmbH & Co. KG, GlaxoSmithKline plc, Mylan N.V., SHL Group, Copernicus, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Emperra GmbH E-Health Technologies, Trividia Health Inc., Pikdare S.r.l., ARKRAY Inc., and GlucoMe.
Research Methodology: Global Pen Injectors Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global pen injectors market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)