Global Pharmaceutical Analytical Testing Outsourcing Market By Service Type (Bioanalytical Testing, Method Development & Validation, Stability Testing, Others), Product Type (Raw Materials, Finished Product, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients), End-Users (Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Companies, Biotechnology Industry), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Pharmaceutical Analytical Testing Outsourcing Market
Global pharmaceutical analytical testing outsourcing market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 10.42 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the constrained budgets and the need for reducing the R&D expenses as well as manufacturing costs.
Market Definition: Global Pharmaceutical Analytical Testing Outsourcing Market
Pharmaceutical analytical testing outsourcing is the constitution of services from the manufacturing, testing and validating the pharmaceuticals and therapeutics. This involves validating pharmaceutical ingredient, compounds, manufacturing methods required for the development of these drugs. These outsourcing services are provided by specialized manufacturing organizations that are solely focused on outsourcing of these activities.
- Increasing usage of pharmaceuticals and therapeutics requiring specialized manufacturing capabilities; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Growth in modernization and innovations requiring reduction of operating costs of manufacturing and development; this factor is expected to enhance the growth of the market
- Presence of strict regulations and requirement of pertaining to the standards provided by the authorities; this factor is expected to flourish the growth of the market
- Reliance on performance of unstable outsourced manufacturing organizations; this factor is expected to hamper the market growth
- Concerns regarding privacy/theft of confidential data of manufacturing pharmaceuticals; this factor is expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Pharmaceutical Analytical Testing Outsourcing Market
By Service Type
- Bioanalytical Testing
- Method Development & Validation
- Extraction & Leachable
- Impurity Method
- Technical Consulting
- Stability Testing
- Drug Substance
- Stability Indicating Method Validation
- Accelerated Stability Testing
- Photostability Testing
By Product Type
- Raw Materials
- Finished Product
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Biotechnology Industry
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Charles River announced that they had completed the acquisition of Citoxlab. This acquisition will provide further expansion of geographical stronghold of Charles River due to Citoxlab’s expertise in providing CRO (Contract Research Organization) services to the North America and European region. This acquisition is a strategic step as the trend for outsourcing pharmaceutical and biotechnology services is on the rise.
- In September 2018, Cambrex Corporation announced that they had completed the acquisition of Halo Pharma, adding formulation development and finished dosage manufacturing capabilities to the Cambrex service portfolio. This acquisition will also help them in providing pharmaceutical, biotech organizations manufacturing and development services.
Competitive Analysis: Global Pharmaceutical Analytical Testing Outsourcing Market
Global pharmaceutical analytical testing outsourcing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of pharmaceutical analytical testing outsourcing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Pharmaceutical Analytical Testing Outsourcing Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global pharmaceutical analytical testing outsourcing market are SGS SA; TOXIKON; Eurofins Scientific; Pace Analytical Services, LLC; Intertek Group plc; Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC; Exova; Charles River; Boston Analytical; West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.; Dalton Pharma Services; Merck KGaA; Cambrex Corporation; WuXi AppTec; Source BioScience; Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma; Catalent, Inc; Gateway Analytical; Alcami Corporation; Aztech Sciences Inc.; Recro Gainesville and Next Breath, a division of AptarGroup Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Pharmaceutical Analytical Testing Outsourcing Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technical Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global pharmaceutical analytical testing outsourcing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)