Global Phase Transfer Catalyst Market ByType (Ammonium Salts, Phosphonium Salts, Crown Ether, Cryptand), End-User (Pharmaceuticals, Agrochemicals, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Phase Transfer Catalyst Market
Global phase transfer catalyst market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 1.4 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The rise in the market value can be attributed to the increasing awareness related to health and growth in pharmaceuticals industry.
Market Definition: Global Phase Transfer Catalyst Market
A catalyst that helps in transferring a reactant from one phase to another is called a phase transfer catalyst. Though Ionic reactants are soluble in aqueous phase, but in organic phase, they are insoluble due to the absence of phase transfer catalyst. They are a special form of heterogeneous catalysis. The catalyst helps in solubilizing salts into the organic phase by acting as a detergent. They are employed in liquid/gas and liquid/solid reactions.
- Increasing awareness related to health will lead to high demand for medicines & hospitals which is expected to drive the market in the forecast period
- Increased growth in pharmaceutical industry will also propel the market growth
- Scope for vertical and backward integration is boosting the market growth
- Technological advancements in chemical synthesis to reduce catalyst consumption which is expected to restrain the market in the forecast period
- Availability of low-cost industrial catalysts, will also hamper the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Phase Transfer Catalyst Market
- Ammonium Salt
- Phosphonium Salt
- Crown Ether
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Development in the Market:
- In March 2019, Alfa Chemistry launched a new subsite for promoting various catalyst. The new site will include various ranges of catalysts provided by the company that are used for different purposes. This initiative will help the customers to find their suitable product in an easy manner
Global phase transfer catalyst market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of phase transfer catalyst market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global phase transfer catalyst market are SACHEM Inc., Tokyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Nippon Chemical Industrial Co., Ltd., Dishman Group, Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem Pvt. Ltd., Pacific Organics Private Limited and Volant-Chem Corp among others.
Research Methodology: Global Phase Transfer Catalyst Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved