Global Phototherapy Equipment Market Product (CFL Phototherapy, LED Phototherapy, Others), Type (Conventional Phototherapy Equipment, Fiber-optic Phototherapy Equipment, Led-Based Phototherapy Equipment), Disease Indication (Neonatal Jaundice, Skin Diseases, Others), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Home Care Settings), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Phototherapy Equipment Market
Global phototherapy equipment market is registering a substantial CAGR of 6.02 % in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising increase in neonatal jaundice occurrence, increasing number of premature and low-weight birth and increase in skin disease.
Market Definition: Global Phototherapy Equipment Market
Phototherapy, also known as light therapy, means special light treatment. \Narrowband fluorescent B (UVB) beam is the most popular form of phototherapy used for treating eczema. This utilizes a unique UVB light emitting device, which is also the best part of the normal sunlight for eczema treatment. Many types of phototherapy can be used in exceptional circumstances to treat eczema including broadband UVB phototherapy, PUVA (Psoralen and UVA) and UVA1.
- Increasing neonatal jaundice occurrence is driving the growth of the market
- The number of premature and low-weight births is increasing which is propelling the growth of the market
- Increased skin disease rates is boosting the growth of the market,
- Launch of technologically advanced phototherapy equipment and growing led-based phototherapy equipment implementation is contributing to the growth of the market
- High utilization of additional treatment methods is hampering the growth of the market
- Strict FDA supervisory guidelines for the sanction of new devices is restricting the growth of the market
- Product recollection is hindering the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Phototherapy Equipment Market
- CFL Phototherapy
- LED Phototherapy
- Conventional Phototherapy Equipment
- Conventional Phototherapy Equipment With Fluorescent Lamps
- Full-Body Phototherapy Equipment
- Partial-Body Phototherapy Equipment
- Conventional Phototherapy Equipment With Compact Fluorescent Lamps
- Conventional Phototherapy Equipment With Fluorescent Lamps
- Led-Based Phototherapy Equipment
- Fiber-optic Phototherapy Equipment
By Disease Indication
- Neonatal Jaundice
- Skin Diseases
- Other Skin Diseases
By End User
- Home Care Settings
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2019, Safaricom Foundation introduced an infant Sh8 million unit. It helps to enhance motherly and neo-natal healthcare services in the Lamu by installation of new incubators, newborn baby oxygen masks, a phototherapy unit, and digital equipment. This facility ensures better healthcare for Lamu residents.
- In March 2019, Aesthetic Technology Ltd announced the launch of Tri-Wave MD and the Flex, designed for photodynamic therapy. That device supplies all three wavelengths at an enhanced optical power concurrently. The Flex has also delivered the same feature as Tri-Wave MD deliver but it can also use on face and body. The innovations associated with these products will help the company capture a greater market share and expand its presence in the phototherapy equipment offerings
Global phototherapy equipment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of phototherapy equipment market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Players
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global phototherapy equipment market are General Electric, Signify Holding. , Natus Medical Incorporated., Phoenix Medical Systems (P) Ltd, Atom Medical Corp. , nice Neotech Medical Systems Pvt. Ltd., National Biological Corp., Solarc Systems Inc, Hospital Supply Company Pvt. Ltd., The Daavlin Company., Endodoctor GmbH. Hospital and Homecare Medical Devices Co. LTD , Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., Kernel Medical Equipment Co.,LTD. VirtualExpo Group , Olives India., Healicom Medical Equipment Co Ltd., DermNet New Zealand Trust., avihealthcare, Krupa Medi Scan, Korrida Medical Systems, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Phototherapy Equipment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global phototherapy equipment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)