Global Pigment Wetting Agent Market By Type (Anionic, Cationic, Amphoteric, Non-Ionic), Application (Automotive & Transportation, Building & Infrastructure, Marine & Defence, Textile, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Pigment Wetting Agent Market
Global pigment wetting agents market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 8.27 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. The high growth of this market can be attributed to the rise in demand for pesticide products in emerging economies such as Brazil, China and India.
Market Definition: Global Pigment Wetting Agent Market
Wetting substances are surfactants that boost the capacity of liquids to spread by reducing their surface tension. They reduce the intermolecular bond within the liquid and strengthen the bond between the liquid, solid and gas phase. They consist of wide range of application in several industries such as transportation and automotive industry, textile industry, infrastructure and building industries among others.
- High demand of advanced automotive products such as bikes and cars drives the market growth
- Increased demand of wetting agent in agricultural sector will fuel the growth of the market
- Requirement of pigment wetting agent in architectural paints is also boosting the market in the forecast period
- Advancements in architectural projects & facilities and commercial/industrial businesses as the demand of paint and coatings is increasing which is driving the market growth
- Volatility in raw material prices can lead to the hindrance of the global pigment wetting market
- Lack of awareness regarding wetting agent will restrict the market growth
- Environmental concerns regarding the use of wetting agent is also limiting the market in the forecast period
Segmentation: Global Pigment Wetting Agent Market
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Infrastructure
- Marine & Defence
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, ADDAPT has launched a new range of wetting and dispersing additives called ADDISP 250 and 600N. The main aim of this launch is to provide excellent pigment stabilization of fillers and especially titanium dioxide which will improve wet scrub and rub out the properties
- In March 2017, Evonik Industries launched a new specialty additive wetting agent, Surfynol 355 surfactant for food packaging safety. The main aim of this launch is to help consumers to meet food contact compliances. With this launch company has enhanced their product portfolio in the market
Global pigment wetting agents market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of pigment wetting agents market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global pigment wetting agents market are Croda International Plc, BASF SE, Evonik Industries AG, BYK Additives & Instruments, Akzo Nobel N.V, Clariant, Dalian CIM Co. ltd, Wilbur-Ellis Holdings, Inc., BRETTYOUNG, Seasol., MD Biocoals Pvt. Ltd., ADS Agrotech Private Limited., Milliken, ELEMENTIS PLC., DOW, SHAMROCK, Harima Chemicals Group, Inc., Solvay, ADDAPT Chemicals B.V. and DuPont de Nemours, Inc others.
Research Methodology: Global Pigment Wetting Agent Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved