Global Plastic Antioxidant Market, By Resin (Polypropylene (PP), Polyethylene (PE), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Other Polymer Resins) By Antioxidant Type (Phenolic Antioxidants, Phosphite & Phosphonite Antioxidants, Antioxidant Blends and Other Antioxidant), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Plastic Antioxidant Market
The global plastic antioxidant market is expected to reach USD 2.39 billion by 2025, from USD 1.68 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Plastic Antioxidant Market
Plastic antioxidants are a class of material which protect plastics from thermally and chemically induced oxidation. These antioxidants are composed of phenolic or phosphite & phosphonite ingredients. Antioxidants have various physical properties such as excellent tensile strength and anti-ageing with impact resistance. Owing to various physical properties they are used in various applications such as aerospace, automotive, coil, petrochemicals, and others. The market of plastic antioxidants by polymer resin is divided into polyethylene, polypropylene, polyvinylchloride, polystyrene, acrylonitrile butadiene styrene. The polypropylene resin segment holds a major share in food packaging, heavy duty sacks, hygiene films, compounding, and others. According to article published by packaging strategies the demand for pouches in the US will grow at the rate of 4.4% per year and is estimated to have a market value of USD 10.1 billion for the year 2020. Smithers Pira, which is a leader in marketing and technical services for packaging predicted an assessing impact of technology and trends on packaging in more than 50 countries. The major players in the plastic antioxidant market are making various developments such as launch of new products, opening new research and development centres, and new plants for contributing to the growth of the plastic antioxidant market. Solvay, which is one of the major key players of the market, has implemented price adjustment for some of its polymer additive products which helps the growth of the market.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Plastics replacing conventional materials
- Increasing disposable income and rapid urbanization in developing countries
- Untapped opportunities in developing countries from the agricultural industry
- Health effects of synthetic plastic antioxidants
Market Segmentation: Global Plastic Antioxidant Market
- The global plastic antioxidant market is segmented based on reins, antioxidant type, application, and geographical segments.
- Based on resin, the global plastic antioxidant market is segmented into polypropylene (PP), polyethylene (PE), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), and other polymer resins.
- On the basis of antioxidant type, the global plastic antioxidant market is classified into phenolic antioxidants, phosphite & phosphonite antioxidants, antioxidant blends, and other antioxidant
- Based on geography, the global plastic antioxidant market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Plastic Antioxidant Market
The global plastic antioxidant market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of plastic antioxidant market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Plastic Antioxidant Market
Some of the major players operating in the global plastic antioxidant market are – BASF, Songwon, Adeka Corporation, Solvay, SI Group, Clariant, Sumitomo Chemical, 3V Sigma S.P.A, Dover Chemical Corporation, Everspring Chemical Co., Ltd.,Ampacet Corporation, A.Schulman, Astra Polymers Compounding Co Ltd., Emerald Performance Materials, Evonik, Lanxess, Milliken & Company, Omnova Solutions Inc., Oxiris Chemicals S.A., Rifra Masterbatches S.P.A., Wells Plastics Ltd, Sakai Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., Shandong Linyi Sunny Wealth Chemicals Co., Ltd. and Trigon Antioxidants Pvt. Ltd.,and many more
Research Methodology: Global Plastic Antioxidant Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others