Global Plastic Wrap Market By Type (Stretch Films, Shrink Films, Metallized Films, Twist Film, Release Film, Twist Rope, Others), Material (Polypropylene (PP), Polyethylene (PE), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET), Ethylene, Vinyl Alcohol Copolymer (EVOH), Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate (EVA), Nylon, Others), Feature (Moisture Proof, Water Soluble), Processing Type (Casting, Multiple Extrusion, Blow Molding, Injection Molding), Transparency (Transparent, Translucent, Opaque), Hardness (Soft and Rigid), Distribution Channel (E-commerce, Convenience Store, Retail Stores, Supermarket/Hypermarket, Others), End-User (Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care and Cosmetics, Chemical, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia and New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Hong-Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Israel, Rest of Middle East & Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Plastic Wrap Market
Plastic wrap market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 5.5% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Increasing demand of waterproof materials for packaging which requires innovative packaging is a driving factor for the market growth.
Rising focus on innovative and cost effective packaging will increase the consumption of plastic wrap products which drives the market.
This plastic wrap market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Global Plastic Wrap Market Scope and Market Size
Plastic wrap market is segmented on the basis of type, material, feature, processing type, transparency, hardness, distribution channel and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into stretch films, shrink films, metallized films, twist film, release film, twist rope and others. In 2020, stretch films are dominating the market as they have increased the product protection and have also increased the load stability. Further, the stretch film permits to maintain hard to odd or stack shaped loads that cannot be stacked in a neat square configuration.
- On the basis of material, the market is segmented into polypropylene (PP), polyethylene (PE), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polyethylene terephthalate (PET), ethylene, vinyl alcohol copolymer (EVOH), ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA), nylon and others. In 2020, polyethylene (PE) material is dominating the market as it provides high impact resistance as compared to other materials. Also, the material has high water resistant and is durable as compared to other materials.
- On the basis of feature, the market is segmented into moisture proof and water soluble. In 2020, moisture proof is dominating the market as they provide and the feature helps in keeping the product from having moisture. Once sealed, the products are no longer affected by dust, moisture or dirt.
- On the basis of processing type, the market is segmented into casting, multiple extrusions, blow molding and injection molding. In 2020, injection molding is dominating the market as it is one of the fastest processes as compared to other processes and it is much more efficient and cost-effective. Also the process helps in making the complex shapes with high strength
- On the basis of transparency, the market is segmented into transparent, translucent and opaque. In 2020, transparent segment is dominating in market as it helps the customers to visualize the products very easily. Also, it enhances the contents of the packaging
- On the basis of hardness, the market is segmented into soft and rigid. In 2020, rigid is dominating because it is mostly used in the hard products due to which it protects the product from scratches and keeps the product safe.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into e-commerce, convenience store, retail stores, supermarket/hypermarket and others. In 2020, e-commerce is dominating as the price of plastic wrap materials is very less as compared to other distribution channels.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, personal care and cosmetics, chemical and others. In 2020, food and beverage industry is dominating as the demand of plastic wrap is very high in the packaging of foods and beverages as compared to other products
Plastic Wrap Market Country Level Analysis
Plastic wrap market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, material, feature, processing type, transparency, hardness, distribution channel and end-user as referenced above.
The countries covered in plastic wrap market are U.S., Canada, Mexico in North America, Germany, U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Rest of Europe in Europe, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia and New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Hong-Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific in Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America in South America South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Israel, Rest of Middle East & Africa in Middle East and Africa.
- In North America, the U.S. is dominating as the packaging industry is growing very rapidly in the region. Also, with the increasing consumption of packed food has increased the demand of stretch films. In Asia-Pacific, China dominates the market as the production and consumption of stretch films is huge which is majorly made of the plastic wrap also due to increasing business expansion and awareness among the customers has raise the demand of these films. In Europe, Germany is dominating the European market due to the growing packaging industry in the region which has increased the requirement of stretch films.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Polydimethylsiloxane Based Plastic Wrap
Plastic wrap market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for plastic wrap market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in regulatory scenarios and their impact on the plastic wrap market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Plastic Wrap Market Share Analysis
Plastic wrap market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to global Plastic Wrap market.
The major players covered in the report are Polywrap, AVPack Plastic Manufacturers, Suzhou Yuxinhong Plastic Packaging Co., Ltd., Natural Value Inc., Coveris, Shenzhen Chengxing Packing & Material Co.Ltd, Four Star Plastics, AMERICAN MANUFACTURE COMPANY, S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc., The Glad Products Company (A brand of The Clorox Company), Polyvinyl Films, Inc, ChicWrap, Jinan Zhenhua Plastic Packaging Co., Ltd, Hoang Chau Plastic, Shenzhen Bull New Material Technology Co., Ltd, Shandong Kangye Plastic Products Co.Ltd, SHENZHEN XINTENG PACKAGING CO., LIMITED, Reynolds Consumer Products, XINJIANG RIVAL TECH CO., LTD. and Berry Global Inc among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of plastic wrap market.
- In February 2020, Coveris increased the capability of stretch films and strengthened the technological capabilities at the 5-layer, agri extrusion line in Kufstein, Austria. The organization extends and improves the plastic wrap volume with this extension.
- In April 2019, Jinan Zhenhua Plastic Packaging Co., Ltd recently established in the town of Huimin a modern dustproof warehouse was. The current factory is more than 10,000 square meters and completely secure so that the lab for fresh products is really safe before it ships all PVC clinging product orders. PVC fastening films are delivered and packed considerably.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for plastic wrap through expanded range of size.
Customization Available : Global Plastic Wrap Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.