Global Platelet Aggregation Devices Market By Product (Systems, Reagents, Consumables and Accessories), Application (Research Applications, Clinical Applications, Others), End User (Standalone Hospitals, Diagnostic Laboratories, Research and Academic Institutes, Blood Banks, Other End Users), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Platelet Aggregation Devices Market
Global platelet aggregation devices market is registering a healthy CAGR of 23.10% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market value can be attributed to the high output for pharmaceutical companies to screen targets for anti-platelet development, the basic test for guarding patients at high risk of bleeding prior to surgery, increase in platelets disorders such as thrombocythemia and growing acceptance for platelet treatment among cancer patients.
Market Definition: Global Platelet Aggregation Devices Market
Aggregation of platelets is a method in which human platelet cells are engaged in hemostasis, repair bleeding, and constriction of vessels. Additionally, in inflammation and other pathological conditions, platelet aggregation plays a vital role. Platelet aggregation test in an anti-coagulant medium includes venipuncture. This is followed by centrifugation to generate platelet-rich plasma that uses aggregometers to examine the aggregation of platelets.
- Growing acceptance for platelet treatment among cancer patients, is driving the growth of the market
- Technological advancements in platelet aggregometers, is helping the market to grow
- Increasing number of industry-academia collaborations and clinical studies
- Rising incidences of target diseases
- Limited opportunity at the level of end users, hampers the growth of the market
- Unfavorable Healthcare Reforms in the U.S., hinders the growth of the market
- High amount of purchase, restricts the market to grow
Requirement for large volume of blood, hampers the market growth
Segmentation: Global Platelet Aggregation Devices Market
- Consumables and Accessories
- Research Applications
- Clinical Applications
- Cardiovascular Applications
- Orthopedic Applications
- Others (Bleeding Disorders, Antiplatelet Therapy, and Trauma)
By End User
- Standalone Hospitals
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Research and Academic Institutes
- Blood Banks
- Other End Users (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies)
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2018, Abcam has announced a strategic collaboration with Molecular Device to provide a wide range of fast and reproducible screening tools for the research purpose of researchers. The aim of this collaboration is to provide latest technologies and innovative tools to accelerate researchers work. SLAS2018 is the first kit of this collaboration which will launch soon. The company will have major benefits with the creation of further tools.
- In January 2017, Werfen proclaimed the acquisition of Accriva Diagnostics. This acquisition produces even more extensive and integrated testing solutions for hospital and laboratory acute care environment, further affects beneficial clinical results and reduces healthcare expenses. This acquisition will enable IL to create a market-leading point in hospital-based POC Hemostasis testing, enhance its role in POC Critical Care testing, and strengthen its leadership in the lab segment Hemostasis.
Global platelet aggregation devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of platelet aggregation devices market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global platelet aggregation devices market are Accriva Diagnostics, representing ITC and Accumetrics, AggreDYNE.com, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Haemonetics Corporation, Company Inc., Sentinel CH. S.p.A., Siemens, Sysmex Corporation, TEM Electric Motors, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings., Drucker Diagnostics, Grifols, S.A., Haemochrom Diagnostica GmbH, WerfenLife S.A., Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA, PerkinElmer Inc., Chrono-log Corporation, Matis Medical Inc., Labcompare among others.
Research Methodology: Global Platelet Aggregation Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global platelet aggregation devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)