Global Platelet Rich Plasma Market by Type (Pure p Platelet-Rich Plasma, leukocyte-rich platelet-rich plasma, pure platelet-rich fibrin, leukocyte-rich platelet-rich fibrin), Origin (Allogeneic prp, Autologous prp, Homologous prp), Application (Orthopedics, Dermatology, Dental, Cardiac muscle injury, Nerve injury, others), End-user (Hospitals & Clinics, Research Institutions), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Platelet Rich Plasma Market
Global Platelet Rich Plasma Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 182.10 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 519.83 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 14.01% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing usage of platelet rich plasma therapy in therapeutic areas.
Market Definition: Global Platelet Rich Plasma Market
Platelet rich plasma is used in surgical procedures to repair augment tissue and enhance repairing of soft tissue. Platelet rich plasma therapy relieves pain by promoting long lasting healing of musculoskeletal conditions and it is used for treatment of arthritis, tendonitis, ligament sprain and tear.
- High Demand for I plasma therapy in therapeutic areas is working as a market driver.
- Recently new emerging technologies made it possible to care injuries and this is working as a driver for the market.
- There is high increase in sports surgeries which is working as a market driver.
- Weak reimbursement policies in Wound Care Devices is working as a market restraint.
- High volatilization in price of platelet rich plasma therapy is working as a market restraint.
Segmentation: Global Platelet Rich Plasma Market
- By Type
- Pure Platelet-rich Plasma
- Leukocyte-rich Platelet-rich Plasma
- Pure Platelet-rich Fibrin
- Leukocyte-rich Platelet-rich Fibrin
- By Origin
- Allogeneic PRP
- Autologous PRP
- Homologous PRP
- By Application
- Cardiac Muscle Injury
- Nerve Injury
- By End-user
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Research Institutions
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, American Academy of Dermatology had published a Report that demonstrate potential of platelet-rich plasma therapy for hair loss. By this research market is become wider as it will target Tens of millions of people only in the U.S.
- In November 2018, Second School of Clinical Medicine presented a study on Combining Hyaluronic acid with Platelet-Rich Plasma Injections for Primary Knee Osteoarthritis. Study shows that platelet-rich plasma in combination with hyaluronic acid therapy gives better pain relief and improvement of functional status than platelet-rich plasma therapy alone in primary knee osteoarthritis.
Competitive Analysis: Global Platelet Rich Plasma Market
Global platelet rich plasma market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of platelet rich plasma market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Platelet Rich Plasma Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the Platelet Rich Plasma market are T-Biotechnology (Turkey), Arthrex, Inc (U.S.)., Terumo BCT, Inc. (U.S.) , EmCyte Corporation (U.S.), DePuySynthes (U.S.), Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc (U.S.), Stryker (U.S.) , Glofinn OY (Finland), Dr. PRP America (U.S.), AdiStem, Ltd. (Australia), Arteriocyte Medical Systems, Inc. (U.S.), CellMedix Holdings, LLC (U.S.), Exatech, Inc (U.S.) . Cesca Therapeutics, Inc. (US), Nuo Therapeutics, Inc.(US), Regen Lab SA (Switzerland),. Cytomedix Inc. (US), China Biologic Products Inc. (CHINA), CSL Ltd.( Australia) , Biotest AG(Germany) , Among Others.
Research Methodology: Global Platelet Rich Plasma Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global platelet rich plasma market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)