Global Polymer Binders Market By Type (Acrylic, Vinyl Acetate, Latex), Form (Liquid, Powder, High Solids), Applications (Architectural Coatings, Adhesives and Sealants, Textile and Carpets, Paper and Board, Construction Additives), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Polymer Binders Market
Global Polymer Binders Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 23.89 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 43.98 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.93% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increase in the demand for the technical textile is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Polymer Binders Market
Polymer binders are raw material used in coatings and construction industry. Binders are used to hold or draw other material together to form a cohesive whole mechanically. They have high comprehensive strength and low tensile strength. They are used to increase the durability, workability, tensile and flexural strength. Binders are used in painting industry to hold pigments and sometime to fill material to form paints pastels etc.
- Pigment Binding capacities and their water resistant nature is the major factor for the growth of this market.
- Good bonding strength makes them useful for motor modification which is also driving the market.
- The investment cost of the EB curing system is very high which is the factor restraining the growth of this market.
Segmentation: Global Polymer Binders Market
- By Type
- Pure Acrylic
- Styrene Acrylic
- Vinyl Acrylic
- Vinyl Acetate
- Polyvinyl Acetate
- Vinyl Acetate Ethylene
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
- Styrene Butadiene Copolymer
- Styrene Butadiene Rubber
- By Form
- High Solids
- By Application
- Architectural Coatings
- Adhesives & Sealants
- Textile & Carpets
- Textile Coatings
- Carpet Backing
- Paper & Boards
- Construction Additives
- Tiling and Flooring
- Mortar Mix
- Insulation Systems
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2018, Synthomer announced the launch of their new innovative; styrene acrylic binders’ interior wall paints Revacryl Ultragreen 1647. This polymer will have high compatibility with the silicate and will be stable u der high pH condition.
- In March 2018, BASF SE announced that they are expanded the production capabilities of “Joncryl” water-based emulsions at their Heerenveen, Netherlands and Ludwigshafen, Germany sites.
Competitive Analysis: Global Polymer Binders Market
Global polymer binders market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of polymer binders market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Polymer Binders Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in polymer binders market BASF SE, DowDuPont, Celanese Corporation, Arkema, Wacker Chemie AG, Trinseo, TOAGOSEI CO., LTD., synthomer plc, DCC, OMNOVA Solutions Inc., Bosson Union Tech(Beijing) Co., Ltd, Zydex Industries, shangdong hearst building materials co., ltd and D& L Industries, Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Polymer Binders Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved