Global Polymer Microinjection Molding Market By Type (Polyether Ether Ketone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polyethylene, Polyoxymethylene, Liquid Crystal Polymer, Polylactic Acid, Others), Application (Medical & Healthcare, Automotive, Telecom Fiber Optics, Micro Drive System & Control, Others), Product Type (Thermosets, Elastomers, Thermoplastics), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026 ;
Market Analysis: Global Polymer Microinjection Molding Market
Global polymer microinjection molding market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing demand for miniature materials for various applications and technological advancement are the factor for the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Polymer Microinjection Molding Market
Microinjection molding is a process consisting of machines in small modules with high-pressure molding parts and equipment. Some of the common materials which are used in the micro molding process are polyester, acetal, liquid crystal polymer, and other. Polymer microinjection polymers are mainly used for the manufacturing of small sized products which usually requires ultra-fine moulding resolution. They are widely used in application such as micro drive system, automotive, medical & healthcare, telecom fiber optics, micro drive system, and other.
- Increasing demand for small sized components from healthcare industry will drive the market growth
- Rising shift towards replacing polymers containing phthalate with thermoplastics will also accelerate the growth of this market
- Increasing popularity of micro gears also acts as a market driver in the forecast period
- Rising healthcare expenditure is another factor boosting the market growth
- Lack of awareness about micro molding will restrain the market growth
- High cost of the product is also restraining the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Polymer Microinjection Molding Market
- Polyether Ether Ketone
- Polymethyl Methacrylate
- Liquid Crystal Polymer
- Polylactic Acid
- Medical & Healthcare
- Telecom Fiber Optics
- Micro Drive System & Control
By Product Type
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2017, MTD Micro Molding announced that they have acquired a vertical injection molding machine which is specially designed for high capacity overmolding. The main aim of the investment is to meet the demand of the customer and will also help the company to enhance their overmolding services
- In April 2016, RAUMEDIC AG announced the launch of their new Development and Production Unit in North Carolina. The new development center will allow the company to provide high-quality polymer extrusion, assembled products and on-site injection molding. This will help the company to offer high quality products to their customer and meet their need and requirements
Global polymer microinjection molding market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of polymer microinjection molding market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global polymer microinjection molding market are Accumold; American Precision Product; Makuta Technics Inc; Micromolding Solutions; STAMM AG; Sovrin Plastics; Veejay Plastic Injection Molding Company; Precision Engineered Products LLC; RAMBALDI + CO.I.T. S.R.L.; Gerresheimer AG; - RAUMEDIC AG; among others.
Research Methodology: Global Polymer Microinjection Molding Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved