Market Analysis: Global Polyolefin Powder Market
Global Polyolefin Powders Market was valued at USD 7.50 Billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 9.47 Billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 5.5% in the forecast period of 2018 and 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Polyolefin Powder Market
Polyolefin is a polymer molecule prepared by using either free-radical or ionic initiators or inorganic (metal oxide).These polymerization processes produce essentially linear high molecular weight thermoplastic polymers. Polyolefin are used in every sector of life and are processed by every significant polymer processing technology. Polyolefin powders are a thermoplastic powder and growth of the market is based on its demand from various applications such as Rotomolding and Masterbatch. The growing demand for polyolefin powders from the Rotomolding application in end-use industries such as toys, tanks & containers, and automotive & transportation, and Masterbatch applications for industries such as paints & coatings, cosmetics, and battery is expected to drive the market. However, the government regulations and economic slowdown are affecting market growth. Products based on plastics microbeads such as PE and PP are banned in most of the countries Europe and North America due to their effects on the environment and marine food cycle. Thus, this factor is restraining the growth of polyolefin powder market in these regions. Major Key players are focusing on the expansion of their product portfolio and to expand their customer base. For instance, in 2016, LyondellBasell build high density Polyethylene Plant at La Porte, Texas, Comlex. This expansion will help the company to have feedstock advantage, easy to ship products around the globe.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- The growing demand for applications such as rotomolding and masterbatch in end-use industries
- High demand of polyolefin powders from emerging economies
- High growth of end-use industries
- Concerns regarding environmental impact of small plastic beads
Market Segmentation: Global Polyolefin Powder Market
- The global polyolefin powder is segmented based on type, application, end user application and region.
- Based on type, the market is polyethylene powder, polypropylene powder, EVA powder and other polyolefin powder.
- Based on application, the market is classified rotomolding, masterbatch and other polyolefin powder
- On the basis of end user applications the market is classified -Toys, Tanks & Containers ,Automotive & Transportation, Paints & Coatings, Cosmetics, Battery ,Building & Construction and Others
- Based on geography the global polyolefin powder market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others
Competitive Analysis: Global Polyolefin Powder Market
The global polyolefin powder market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of polyolefin powder market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Polyolefin Powder Market
Some of the major players operating in the market are Exxon Mobil Corporation, Merck KAaA, INEOS, Ineos Group Holdings S.A., Eastman Chemical Company, Axalta Coating Systems Mitsui Chemicals, Inc, Wacker Chemie AG, Lyondellbasell, Borealis AG, SABIC, Micro Powders, Rapid Coat, Rowak, Moretex Chemical, Schaetti, Abifor, Asahi Kasei, Dairen Chemical, Sumitomo Seika, Goonvean Fibres among others.
Research Methodology: Global Polyolefin Powder Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others