Global Powdered Disposable Gloves Market By Type (Natural Rubber, Nitrile, Vinyl, Neoprene, Polyethylene, Others), Material (Silicon, Cornstarch), End-User (Medical &Healthcare, Non- Medical), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Powdered Disposable Gloves Market
Global powdered disposable gloves market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing awareness regarding skin disease and rising demand for ambulatory care and EMS are factor for the growth of this market. .
Market Definition: Global Powdered Disposable Gloves Market
Powdered disposable gloves are usually powdered with dry lubricants such as cornstarch and silicone so that they can prevent the gloves from sticking together. These gloves are usually made of polymer such as natural rubber, vinyl, neoprene, polyethylene and others. Disposable gloves are designed so that they can prevent the hands from harmful chemical and dust. These powered disposable gloves are usually flexible and provide long lasting protection. They are usually resistant to alkali, chemical and other acids.
- Rising demand for safety and security at workplace will drive the market growth
- Technological advancement and development in disposable gloves also propel the growth of this market
- Increasing demand of product from various end- user also acts as a market driver
- Growing popularity of surgical as well as examination gloves is also accelerating the market growth
- High cost of the raw material can restrict the market growth
- Increasing toxic reaction of some gloves will also hamper the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Powdered Disposable Gloves Market
- Natural Rubber
By End- User
- Medical &Healthcare
- Non- Medical
- Automotive Finishing
- Automotive Aftermarket
- O&G and Mining
- F&B Processing
- F&B Service
- Metal & Machinery
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Academic R&D
- Industrial R&D
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2017, Tranzonic Companies announced that they have acquired Adenna, Inc. The main aim of the acquisition is to expand their product portfolio and help the company to provide better disposable hand protection products. This will help both the companies to increase their reach to the public and attract large number of dealers
- In May 2015, ZEON CORPORATION announced the commercial sales of their thin-film disposable gloves- Nipol LX561 which has the thickness of about 0.050mm. This new gloves has the ability to improve tensile elongation and can limit the decline in the yield ratio. The main aim of the launch is to meet the rising demand of the customer
Global powdered disposable gloves market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of powdered disposable gloves market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global powdered disposable gloves market are ANSELL LTD, Cardinal Health, Hartalega Holdings Berhad, Medisafe Technologies, Medline Industries, Inc, Semperit AG Holding, RUBBEREX, Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Saf-T-Glove, Inc., Brosch Direct Ltd, SAS Safety Corp., AMMEX., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Protective Industrial Products, Inc., 3M, Top Glove Corporation Bhd, KCWW, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Powdered Disposable Gloves Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved