Global Pre-Insulated Pipes Market By Type (Flexible, Rigid), Layer (Carrier Pipes, Foaming/Insulation Layers, Jacketing), Materials Used (Metals & Alloys, Others), Medium (Steam, Water, Others), Installation (Below Ground, Above Ground), Application (Waste Water, Hydrocarbons, Drinking Water, Cool/Hot Water, Chemicals, Oil, Others), End-Use Industry (District Heating & Cooling, Oil & Gas, Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Infrastructure & Utility, Food & Beverages, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Pre-Insulated Pipes Market
Global pre-insulated pipes market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 11.77 billion by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing applications of these products along with the rising awareness in the developing regions.
Market Definition: Global Pre-Insulated Pipes Market
Pre-insulated pipes are a special form of product used in a piping system; they generally are effective in keeping the temperature of the contents inside stable or consistent. They keep the contents’ temperature stable at the level of which they are being supplied from a particular place to another. These pipes are covered with an outer layer which acts as the insulator and are very effective in their operations.
- Significant rise in growth of the district heating & cooling industry which is one of the major applications of pre-insulated pipes; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increasing knowledge regarding the benefits associated with the usage of these piping systems for the environment; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Provisions provided by the governments regarding the usage of pre-insulated pipes is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Reluctance in adoption of these products due to their high costs and availability of substitute products is expected to restrain the growth of the market
- Fluctuating prices of raw materials is expected to restrain the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Pre-Insulated Pipes Market
- Carrier Pipes
- Foaming/Insulation Layers
By Materials Used
- Metals & Alloys
- Below Ground
- Above Ground
- Waste Water
- Drinking Water
- Cool/Hot Water
By End-Use Industry
- District Heating & Cooling
- Oil & Gas
- Chemicals & Petrochemicals
- Infrastructure & Utility
- Food & Beverages
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2018, Wienerberger AG announced that they had agreed to acquire Isoterm AS, thereby expanding their plastic pipe business majorly frost-resistant and pre-insulated products in the Nordic region and expansion of production capabilities in the region. This acquisition will help in further expansion of revenue areas for the organisation as this division of piping systems are important for the continuous supply of water, gas, and other infrastructural installations in the region which is prone to extreme cold.
- In July 2017, GF Piping Systems announced that they had acquired 49% share in Urecon allowing for further expansion of their pre-insulated piping systems against freezing and chilled water supply in the North America region. This acquisition will provide an avenue for the introduction of pre-insulated pipes for cooling and air-conditioning industries.
Competitive Analysis: Global Pre-Insulated Pipes Market
Global pre-insulated pipes market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of pre-insulated pipes market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Pre-Insulated Pipes Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global pre-insulated pipes market are ZECO Aircon Ltd.; Durotan Ltd; MuoviTech; TECE; Rovanco Piping Systems; Simona AG; KE KELIT Österreich; KC POLYMERS.COM; Thermal Pipe Systems, Inc.; ECOLINE s.r.l.; Vital Energi Ltd.; Polytherm Heating Systems Ltd; Set Pipes GmbH; Wienerberger AG; GF Piping Systems; Perma-Pipe; Polypipe; Kabelwerke Brugg AG Holding; Interplast S.A.; isoplus Fernwärmetechnik; aquatherm GmbH; LOGSTOR A/S; Thermaflex International; Insul-Pipe Systems; Energy Task Force; Insul-Tek Piping Systems and Pipe Shields, Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Pre-Insulated Pipes Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved