Global Pregnancy Care Products Market, By Product (Stretch Mark Minimizers, Pregnancy Test Kits, Toning and Body Firming Gel, Restructuring Gel, Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Independent Pharmacies and Drug Store, Online & Retail Store), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Pregnancy Care Products Market
Global pregnancy care products market expected to reach USD 34.2 billion by 2026 from USD 22.6 billion in 2018 at a CAGR of 5.30%. The report contains data from the historic year of 2017, and the base year of 2018. This healthy rise of market value can be attributed to the rise in the disposable income and the well-developed distribution channel for pregnancy products.
Market Definition: Global Pregnancy Care Products Market
Pregnancy care includes before birth and after birth care for the expecting mothers. It consists of trainings and treatments to ensure a healthy pre-pregnancy, labor and delivery, for the mother and the baby. An expecting mother has to go through a lot of bodily changes during the course of her pregnancy. Pregnancy care helps her to go through those changes with the help of various medications and other products.
According to World Health Organization (WHO), 830 women approximately die from preventable causes related to pregnancy and childbirth.
- Rise in the child birth rate is helping in the growth of the market
- Growing awareness regarding pregnancy care products
- Side effects associated with pregnancy products
- Lack of awareness and unavailability of pregnancy products in low-income countries
Segmentation: Global Pregnancy Care Products Market
- By Product
- Stretch Mark Minimizers
- Pregnancy Test Kits
- Toning and Body Firming Gel
- Restructuring Gel
- By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Independent Pharmacies and Drug Store
- Online & Retail Store
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, Bio-oil launches its first new product in 30 years in order to tackle dry skin
- In August 2017, Mankind Pharma and SpiceJet entered into a partnership to launch a series of initiatives to make air travel for pregnant women more convenient and enjoyable.
Competitive Analysis: Global Pregnancy Care Products Market
Global pregnancy care products market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of pregnancy care products market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Pregnancy Care Products Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the pregnancy care products market are Koninklijke Philips N.V, Bella B Natural Bodycare, Merz Pharma, E.T. Browne Drug Co. Inc., The hut Group, Ultra Laboratories, Twinlab Corporation, Solgar Inc, Otsuka Holdings Co Ltd, Metagenics Inc, NATURAL ORGANICS INC, Matsun Nutrition, Fairhaven Health, Country Life, Biotics Research Corporation, Abbott, The Honest Company Inc, Garden of Life, P&G, Tiffany Rose Ltd, House of Napius, and Yashram Lifestyle Brands Pvt. Ltd.
Research Methodology: Global Pregnancy Care Products Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request An Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global pregnancy care products market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)