Global Processed Eggs Market By Product Type (Liquid Egg, Frozen Egg, Dried Egg, Others), Application (Bakery, Dairy Products, Confectionary, RTE, Nutritional Supplement, Others), Source (Chicken Egg, Duck Egg, Quail Egg, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Processed Eggs Market
Global processed eggs market is undergoing growth with a steady CAGR of 3.9% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to growth of application of the products in healthcare and nutraceutical products.
Market Definition: Global Processed Eggs Market
Eggs are processed by removing egg shells and dispensation the obtained liquid product to make it apt and suitable for use in several food products. The steps which are involved in egg processing are removal and breaking of egg shells, filtration, mixing and blending, stabilizing, pasteurising, freezing or drying and packaging. These egg variants many a times contain added ingredients (such as preservatives, colours) and this allows for special formulations. They are used extensively in the ingredients of several food products such as baked foods, dairy products, confectionary, chocolates, ready-to-eat, and supplements of nutrition.
- Increased consumption of processed egg products in the industry of food and bakeries is driving the demand for processed eggs
- Convenience and ease of use and storage of processed eggs drive the egg processing market
- Diminishing risks associated with contamination, and the long shelf-life of processed egg products
- Technological developments and advancements in egg processing machinery
- Increasing demand of processed eggs as a quality protein in sports and bodybuilding
- Increased health awareness and consciousness among consumers
- The rapid rise in the trends of vegan diet and the plea against human treatment of animals has reduced the demand for eggs, and increased the demand for its substitutes
- Stringent regulations and norms implemented by the governments hinder the growth of this industry
Segmentation: Global Processed Eggs Market
By Product Type
- Liquid Egg
- Frozen Egg
- Dried Egg
- Dairy Products
- Ready-To Eat (RTE)
- Nutritional Supplement
- Chicken Egg
- Duck Egg
- Quail Egg
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March, 2019, Cooper Farms is to expand the operations of their eggs business by acquiring Hemmelgarn & Sons, Inc. This purchase would include a packaging plant and egg grading plant. The leadership and experience of Hemmegarn would add to their growth potential and further help in expanding in the growing egg business industry.
- In October, 2018, Cal-Maine Foods, Inc, announced that they had agreed to acquire Featherland Egg Farms, Inc. This acquisition is going to extend their market and deliver greater satisfaction and value to its customers, especially for commercial egg products, shell egg manufacturing, processing and ultimately distribution and commercialization of these products.
Competitive Analysis: Global Processed Eggs Market
Global processed eggs market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of processed eggs market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Processed Eggs Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the processed eggs market are Cal-Maine Foods, Inc., MOBA, Rose Acre Farms Inc, Ballas Egg, Rembrandt Enterprises, Pulviver, Dr. August Oetker Nahrungsmittel KG, Interovo Egg Group BV, EUROVO S.r.l., D Wise Ltd., ACTINI GROUP, Bouwhuis-Enthoven., Tyson Foods, Inc., KEGGFARMS Pvt. Ltd., Michael Foods, Inc., Hy-Line, Noble Foods, Pilgrim's, Venkys India and others.
Research Methodology: Global Processed Eggs Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure