Global Protein Assays Market By Technology (Colorimetric, Fluorescence, Absorbance), Product (Reagent, Kit, Instruments), Type (Dye Binding, Test Strip, Copper-Ion), Application (Drug Discovery, Disease Diagnosis), End-Users (Pharmaceutical, Clinical Lab, Hospitals, Academic Research Institutes), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Protein Assays Market
Global protein assays market is estimated to reach USD 3.74 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 11.0% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing cancer diseases, pharmaceutical & biotech R&D expenditure, government funding.
Market Definition: Global Protein Assays Market
Protein assay is one the method in life science which defines the protein concentration. In protein purification, electrophoresis, cell biology, molecular biology and other research applications it is very important to know protein concentration for any laboratory.
- Increasing incidence of cancers
- Increasing pharmaceutical & biotech R&D expenditure
- Government Initiatives or funding
- Technological advancements in protein assay techniques
- Stringent regulations and adverse drug reactions of anticonvulsants
- Unapproved bipolar drugs
Segmentation: Global Protein Assays Market
- Dye Binding
- Other Protein
- Test Strip
- Drug Discovery
- Disease Diagnosis
- Other Applications
By End- User
- Clinical Lab
- Academic Institutes
- Biotechnology Companies
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019,FDA formed new guidelines for Immunogenicity Testing of Therapeutic Protein Products. This guideline provides recommendation for every facility to develop and validate the assays for anti-drug antibody detection
- In August 2018, Becton, Dickinson and Company launched new assay for Protein analysis. The BD™ AbSeq Assay will help to analyze protein at single-cell level using high-throughput sequencing
Competitive Analysis: Global Protein Assays Market
Global protein assays market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of protein assays market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Protein Assays Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global protein assays market are BD, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Novus Biologicals, Merck KGaA, BioVision Inc., Cell Signaling Technology, Inc., General Electric, Abcam plc, PerkinElmer Inc., Pestka Biomedical Laboratories, Inc., QIAGEN, Geno Technology Inc., Lonza., Bio-Techne., Illumina, Inc., New England Biolabs., Takara Bio Inc., Promega Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Myriad Genetics, Inc. and among others.
Research Methodology: Global Protein Assays Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global protein assays market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)