Global PVC Additives Market By Type (Stabilizers, Impact Modifiers, Processing Aids, Lubricants, Plasticizers), Fabrication Process (Extrusion, Injection Molding), Application (Pipes & Fittings, Profiles & Tubing, Rigid Sheet & Panel), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global PVC Additives Market
Global PVC additives market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 5.5 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The rise in the market value can be attributed to the high demand for additive-based PVC, replacement of conventional material with PVC and growing use of stabilizers in pipes & fittings, window profiles and other related applications.
Market Definition: Global PVC Additives Market
PVC or also called as polyvinyl chloride is a thermoplastic, which is used in a wide range of applications such as wires & cables, bottles, rigid sheets & panels, profiles & tubing, pipes & fittings and others. PVC additives help in making the products long lasting and soft. There is a growing application of PVC in construction, mining and other industries, thus helping this market to grow in future.
- High demand for additive-based PVC; this factor will drive the market in the forecast perio
- Replacement of conventional material with PVC will also drive the market in near futur
- Increasing demand from applications in construction, medical, and automotive industries; this factor will also propel the market
- Low R&D expenditure in the emerging markets; this factor will hamper the market to grow in the forecast perio
- Increasing buyer bargaining power, will act as a restraint for the market growth
Segmentation: Global PVC Additives Market
- Impact Modifiers
- Processing Aids
By Fabrication Process
- Injection Molding
- Pipes & Fittings
- Profiles & Tubing
- Rigid Sheet & Panel
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Westlake Chemical acquired NAKAN, a PVC compounding company. This strategic decision will help the company to add new products and technologies to their existing portfolio. The acquisition has helped the company to expand their business in France, Vietnam, the United States, Spain, Mexico, Japan, Italy, Germany and China.
- In January 2018, PolyOne Corporation, a provider of specialized polymer materials, acquired IQAP Masterbatch Group S.L, a manufacturer of additives and colorants based in Spain. The acquisition will help the company to expand their business to the European market, helping in meeting the new standards for performance, functionality and design
Global PVC Additives market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of PVC additives market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the PVC additives market are KANEKA CORPORATION, BASF SE, SONGWON, Akzo Nobel N.V., ADEKA CORPORATION, Clariant, PAU Tai Industrial Corporation, Baerlocher GmbH, Shandong Ruifeng Chemical Co. Ltd., Akdeniz Kimya, Shandong Novista Chemicals Co., Ltd., Indofil Industries Limited, En-Door, Sun Ace Kakoh (Pte.) Ltd., PATCHAM (FZC), Valtris Specialty Chemical and others.
Research Methodology: Global PVC Additives Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraint
- Key market players involved in this industr
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentatio
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved