Global Q-PCR and D-PCR Devices Market By Technology (Quantitative PCR, Digital PCR), Products & Services (Reagents, Consumables, Instruments, Software), Application (Clinical applications (Pathogen Testing, Oncology Testing, Blood Screening, Others), Research, Forensic, Others), End User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Research Laboratories, Academic Institutes, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Clinical Research Organizations, Forensic Laboratories), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Q-PCR and D-PCR Devices Market
The Q-PCR and D-PCR Devices Market accounted to USD 4.5 billion in 2018 growing at a CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Market Definition: Global Q-PCR and D-PCR Devices Market
Q-PCR and D-PCR devices are instruments for quantification and amplification of nucleic acids which includes DNA, cDNA, methylated DNA, or RNA. Q-PCR and D-PCR are quantitative, Digital PCR is a next-generation testing method which helps precise quantification of nucleic acids.
- Increasing prevalence of infectious diseases and genetic disorders
- R&D investments by pharmaceutical companies
- Technological advancement to adopt the new technology
- Increase in usage of biomarkers for diagnosis of diseases
- High initial costs for installing the equipment’s
- Lack of knowledge and skilled professionals
Segmentation: Global Q-PCR and D-PCR Devices Market
- Quantitative PCR
- Digital PCR
By Product Type
- Clinical applications
- Pathogen testing
- Oncology testing
- Blood screening
By End User
- Diagnostic centers
- Research laboratories
- Academic institutes
- Biotechnology companies
- Clinical research organizations
- Forensic laboratories
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2017, Agilent Technologies Inc. expanded its portfolio of instruments for molecular diagnostics as their introduction of the AriaDx Real-Time PCR System. AriaDx is the only modular real-time PCR instrument in the market intended for in vitro diagnostic use, new AriaDx Real-Time PCR System has been designed and manufactured to according to standards and is CE marked for use in in vitro diagnostics.
- In October 2012, Life Tech Remains Leader of qPCR Research Market customer spending on qPCR reagents is expected to spike over years, espondents cited flexibility, data quality, well‐to‐well consistency, and available applications as the main criteria in purchasing a new instrument. https://www.genomeweb.com/pcr/survey-indicates-life-tech-remains-leader-qpcr-research-market-faces-some-pricing-pressure#.XNlmnhQzbIU
Competitive Analysis: Global Q-PCR and D-PCR Devices Market
Global Q-PCR and D-PCR devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Q-PCR and D-PCR devices market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Q-PCR and D-PCR Devices Market
Some of the major players operating in Q-PCR and D-PCR devices market are F. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., QIAGEN, Takara Bio, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Biomérieux S.A., Fluidigm Corporation, Danaher, Abbott, Merck KGaA , BD, Promega Corporation, Meridian Bioscience, Inc., Analytik Jena AG, BioFire Diagnostics, Cepheid, among others
Research Methodology: Global Q-PCR and D-PCR Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global Q-PCR and D-PCR devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players