Global Radar Sensor Market, By Type (Imaging Radar and Non-Imaging Radar), Band (HF, VHF, and HUF Bands; L, S, C, and X Bands; Ku, K, Ka, V and W Bands), Range (Short-Range Radar Sensor, Medium-Range Radar Sensor and Long-Range Radar Sensor), Component (Transmitter, Receiver, Processor, Antenna and Video Amplifier), Technology (Time Domain Reflectometry, Ultra-Wideband, RF MEMS-based Radar Sensors and Millimeter Wave), Application (Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, Industrial, Security and Surveillance, Traffic Monitoring and Management, Environmental and Weather Monitoring and Other Applications), Vertical (Commercial, Government and Industrial) and Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
The radar sensor market is expected to witness market growth at a rate of 16.3% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research report on the radar sensor market provides analysis and insights regarding the various factors expected to be prevalent throughout the forecast period while impacting the market's growth. The rise in the number for autonomous cars is escalating the growth of radar sensor market.
Radar sensor is known to be an electronic device which transforms the microwave echo signals into electrical signals. Essentially, it utilizes wireless sensing technology to sense motion by figuring out the object’s position, shape motion characteristics and motion trajectory. Radar sensor is commonly used for longer distances, and it is harmless for animals and humans.
Major factors that are expected to boost the growth of the radar sensor market in the forecast period are the rise in the attention on security and safety demands in the automotive application. Furthermore, exposing the wideband 5g and millimeter wave–based RF system capabilities is further anticipated to propel the growth of the radar sensor market. Moreover, the growing demand for border security systems is further estimated to cushion the growth of the radar sensor market. On the other hand, the rise in the development expenses is further projected to impede the growth of the radar sensor market in the timeline period.
In addition, rise in the military expenses in the advancing countries will further provide potential opportunities for the growth of the radar sensor market in the coming years. However, the electronic countermeasure might further challenge the growth of the radar sensor market in the near future.
This radar sensor market report provides details of new recent developments, trade regulations, import-export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, application niches and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographic expansions, technological innovations in the market. To gain more info on the radar sensor market, contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief. Our team will help you take an informed market decision to achieve market growth.
Global Radar Sensor Market Scope and Market Size
The radar sensor market is segmented on the basis of type, band, range, component, technology, application and vertical. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the radar sensor market has been segmented into imaging radar and non-imaging radar. Imaging radar is further sub segmented into continuous wave (CW) radar, pulse radar and non- imaging radar. Continuous wave (CW) radar is further sub segmented into unmodulated CW radar and modulated CW radar. Pulse radar is further sub segmented into doppler radar and MTI radar. Non- imaging radar speed gauge and radar altimeter.
- On the basis of band, the radar sensor market has been segmented into HF, VHF, and HUF Bands; L, S, C, and X Bands; Ku, K, Ka, V and W Bands. HF, VHF, and HUF bands is further sub segmented into HF and VHF band and HUF-band. L, S, C, and X bands is further sub segmented into L-band, S-band, C-band and X-band. Ku, K, Ka, V, and W bands is further sub segmented into Ku-band, K-band, Ka-band, V-band and W-band.
- On the basis of range, the radar sensor market has been segmented into short-range radar sensor, medium-range radar sensor and long-range radar sensor.
- On the basis of component, the radar sensor market has been segmented into transmitter, receiver, processor, antenna and video amplifier.
- On the basis of technology, the radar sensor market has been segmented into time domain reflectometry, ultra-wideband, RF MEMS-based Radar Sensors and Millimeter Wave.
- On the basis of application, the radar sensor market has been segmented into automotive, aerospace and defense, industrial, security and surveillance, traffic monitoring and management, environmental and weather monitoring and other applications. Automotive is further sub segmented into collision avoidance system, blind spot detection, adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning system, object detection system and stop and go functionality. Aerospace and defense is further sub segmented into ground based, naval based, airborne based and space based. Industrial is further sub segmented into machine safeguarding area, collision protection, industrial robot, measuring working environment, mine inspection, tunnel wall inspection and locating underground pipes. Security and surveillance is further sub segmented into access control system, perimeter security, transportation and commercial facilities. Traffic monitoring and management is further sub segmented into traffic flow analysis, traffic light control, traffic classification, distance measuring equipment, air traffic control (ATC) radar and ground control approach (GTC) radar. Environmental and weather monitoring is further sub segmented into weather surveillance radar system and weather and planetary observation. Other applications is further sub segmented into healthcare, agriculture and smart electronics devices.
- On the basis of vertical, the radar sensor market has been segmented into commercial, government and industrial.
Radar Sensor Market Country Level Analysis
The radar sensor market is analyzed, and market size, volume information is provided by country, type, band, range, component, technology, application and vertical as referenced above.
The countries covered in the radar sensor market report are the U.S., Canada, and Mexico in North America, Brazil, Argentina, and the rest of South America as part of South America, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe in Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, rest of the Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of the Middle East and Africa (MEA).
Asia-Pacific dominates the radar sensor market due to the rise in the need for the aerospace and defense products. Furthermore, the various initiatives taken by the Government will boost the industrial automation will further boost the growth of the radar sensor market in the region during the forecast period. North America is projected to observe a significant amount of growth in the radar sensor market due to strong military and defense infrastructure. Moreover, the most technologically developed industry for applications because of the incidence of projecting suppliers, major radar sensor companies is further anticipated to propel the growth of the radar sensor market in the region in the coming years.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points like downstream and upstream value chain analysis, technical trends and porter's five forces analysis, case studies are some of the pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of domestic tariffs, and trade routes are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Competitive Landscape and Radar Sensor Market Share Analysis
The radar sensor market competitive landscape provides details by a competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, regional presence, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies' focus related to the radar sensor market.
The major players covered in the radar sensor market report are Robert Bosch GmbH., Continental AG, DENSO CORPORATION, HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA, Infineon Technologies AG, Autoliv Inc., Lockheed Martin Corporation., NXP Semiconductors., smart microwave sensors GmbH, Oculii Corporation, SRC, Inc., Arbe, Echodyne Corp., Raytheon Company Corporation, Saab AB, Northrop Grumman, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Hitachi, Ltd., InnoSenT - Innovative Radar Sensor Technology, Kestrel Radar Sensors., among other domestic and global players. Market share data is available for global, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America separately. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Customization Available : Global Radar Sensor Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in consulting and advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include production cost analysis, trade route analysis, price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), import-export and a grey area results data, literature review, consumer analysis, and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.