Global Radiation Dose Management Market By Product & Services (Radiation Dose Management Solutions, Radiation Dose Management Services), Modality (Computed Tomography, Fluoroscopy and Interventional Imaging, Radiography and Mammography, Nuclear Medicine), Application (Cardiology, Oncology, Orthopedic, Other Application), End- User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Care Settings, Other End Users), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Radiation Dose Management Market
Global radiation dose management market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 18.4% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Growing demand for interventional radiology & nuclear medicine and increase usage of radio dose management for pediatrics procedures are the factor for the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Radiation Dose Management Market
Radiation dose management is used to manage and estimate the amount of dose that is required during a procedure so they can avoid the high radiation dose among patients. They prevent burns and radiation poisoning in patient which happen due to over radiation dose. They play a crucial role in reducing exposure of patients to damaging radiation doses under imaging procedures. They are widely used in application such as oncology, cardiology and other.
- Increasing cases of chronic diseases enhances the use of medical imaging modalities which drives this market growth
- Strict government rules associated with the radiation dose will also accelerate the market growth
- Development in the installed base of radiology equipment also acts as a market driver
- Rising awareness about radiation dose management will also contribute as a factor for the market growth
- Lack of funding will restrain the market growth
- Dearth of trained professional will also hamper the market growth
- Low adoption of radiation dose management solutions will also restrict the market growth
Segmentation: Global Radiation Dose Management Market
By Product & Services
- Radiation Dose Management Solutions
- Standalone Solutions
- Integrated Solutions
- Radiation Dose Management Services
- Support and Maintenance Services
- Implementation and Integration Services
- Consulting Services
- Education and Training Services
- Computed Tomography
- Fluoroscopy and Interventional Imaging
- Radiography and Mammography
- Nuclear Medicine
- Other Application
- Small Hospitals
- Large Hospitals
- Ambulatory Care Settings
- Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2016, Royal Philips announced the launch of their 2nd generation DoseWise radiation dose management software platform which has the ability to track radiation exposure in clinicians and patients. This new platform will help the radiology department to deal with problems such as managing dose exposure so they can ensure safety and enhance access to patient data so they can make decision accordingly
- In June 2015, GE Healthcare announced the launch of their new radiation dose tracking system which is specially designed for their CT systems. The cloud-based management software monitors, examines and records these information to assist enhance the dose concentrations of patient radiation during CT scans. This system also enhances the patient safety and also helps the physicians to manage the radiation dose level
Global radiation dose management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of radiation dose management market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global radiation dose management market are Bayer, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, PACSHealth, LLC., Sectra AB, Agfa-Gevaert Group, Siemens Healthcare Private Limited., Koninklijke Philips N.V., FUJIFILM Corporation, QAELUM, Novarad., Canon Inc., LANDAUER, Bracco Imaging S.p.A., Mirion Technologies, Inc., Imalogix, SST Group Inc., among others.
Research Methodology: Global Radiation Dose Management Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global radiation dose management market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)