Global Radiofrequency Ablation Systems Market By Type (Unipolar Radiofrequency Ablation, Bipolar Radiofrequency Ablation), Application (Arrhythmia, Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Cancer, Pain Management, Dermatology, Gynecology), End- Users (Hospitals, Cancer Research Institutes, Ambulatory Surgical Centers), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Radiofrequency Ablation Systems Market
Global radiofrequency ablation systems market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing healthcare expenditure and increasing cases of cardiovascular diseases are the factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Radiofrequency Ablation Systems Market
Radiofrequency ablation is a procedure which is used to reduce pain. It usually reduces the pain by electric current which is generated by the radio wave and is used to heat the small area of the nerve tissue. They are very helpful for the patient with pain associated with the degeneration of joints, neck pain and other chronic low back pain. Unipolar RF ablation system and bipolar RF ablation are two of the common types of the RF ablation. They are widely used in applications such as pain management, dermatology, arrhythmia, gynecology and others.
- It can be conducted with any local anesthesia or conscious sedation anesthesia which is driving the market growth
- Ability of the radiofrequency ablation systems to treat particular site of the tissue without damaging the other tissue will also propel the market growth
- Increasing prevalence of cancer and cardiac disease will also accelerate the growth of this market
- Growing preference of minimally invasive procedures is also enhancing the market growth
- Complexity associated with burning sensation at the treatment site of tissue will restrain the market growth
- Risk of tumor reoccurrence will also hamper the growth of this market
- High cost of the treatment is also restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Global Radiofrequency Ablation Systems Market
- Unipolar Radiofrequency Ablation
- Bipolar Radiofrequency Ablation
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Pain Management
By End- Users
- Cancer Research Institutes
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, Medtronic announced the launch of their Accurian radio frequency (RF) ablation system in United States. The main aim of the launch is to expand the pain portfolio of the company. To create a lesion of different volumes, sizes and shapes, this new device consist of cooled probe. This will help the company to advance their treatment
- In January 2016, Medtronic announced the launch of their OsteoCool RF Ablation System so that they can expand their pain therapies portfolio. The main aim of the launch is to provide the physicians with minimally invasive technique so that they can treat the pain
Global radiofrequency ablation systems market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of radiofrequency ablation systems market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global radiofrequency ablation systems market are Medtronic, Boston Scientific Corporation, AngioDynamics, Stryker, AtriCure, Inc., OLYMPUS CORPORATION, DePuy Synthes, Novomed, Merit Medical Systems, Avanos Pain Management., Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, ECO Inc., Venclose, Inc., Cosman Medical , Inc., Abbott., Terumo Europe NV, Accelerated Enrollment Solutions, Integer Holdings Corporation, MedWaves, Inc., Teleflex Incorporated., Baylis Medical Company, Inc and others.
Research Methodology: Global Radiofrequency Ablation Systems Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global radiofrequency ablation systems market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)