Global Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market By Type (Integrated, Standalone), Deployment Mode (Web Based, On-Premise, Cloud-Based), End User (Hospitals, Office Based Physicians, Emergency Healthcare Service Providers), Component (services, services, software), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market
Global radiology information systems (RIS) market is estimated to reach USD 1.71 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 8.1% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing awareness, rise in number of chronic diseases and adoption of cloud related technologies.
Market Definition: Global Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market
A radiology information system (RIS) is a networked software suite for managing medical imagery and associated data. An RIS is especially useful for managing radiological records and associated data in multiple locations, and is often used in conjunction with a picture archiving and communication system (PACS) to manage workflow and billing. An RIS can track a patient’s entire workflow within the radiology department; images and reports can be added to and retrieved from electronic medical records (EMRs) and viewed by authorized radiology staff.
According to the Cisco sponsored survey regarding the acceptance of cloud-based healthcare IT services shows that the 74% of patients are comfortable having their health records available in the cloud. This significant number is expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
- Rapidly increasing aging population and subsequent rise in the number of chronic diseases
- Adoption of cloud technology related services
- Increasing concerns regarding the patient data safety & security
Segmentation: Global Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market
By Deployment Mode
- Web Based
By End User
- In- Patient
- Office Based Physicians
- Emergency Healthcare Service Providers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Cerner and naviHealth Plan to Launch Offering for Bundled Payments for Care Improvement Advanced (BPCI Advanced), the new value-based care offering is expected to support affordable and accessible health care centered on the patient
- In April 2019, Hopital Foch and Siemens Healthineers enter into a long-term partnership in the field of diagnostic imaging and signed a twelve-year contract
Competitive Analysis: Global Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market
Global radiology information systems (RIS) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of radiology information systems (RIS) market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the radiology information systems (RIS) market are Cerner Corporation, McKesson Corporation, Siemens Healthcare AG, IBM Watson Health, Allscripts, General Electric Company, Koninklijke Philips N.V., MedInformatix, Inc., Siemens, Epic Systems Corporation, Carestream Health, Fujifilm , Shimadzu Corporation, CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION, Hologic, Inc, ESAOTE SPA, Hitachi Medical Corporation, EIZO Corporation, Sectra AB, IEL, Fischer Medicalamong others.
Research Methodology: Global Radiology Information Systems (RIS) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global radiology information systems (RIS) market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)