Global Ready to Drink Premixes Market By Type (RTDs, High Strength Premixes), Distribution Channel (Specialty Stores, Modern Trade, Duty- Free Stores, Online Stores, Other), Product Type (Alcoholic Beverages, Non- Alcoholic Beverages), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Ready to Drink Premixes Market
Global ready to drink premixes market is set to witness a steady CAGR of 4.61% in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Rising popularity of ready to drink beverages and growing demand for high strength premixes are the factor for the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Ready to Drink Premixes Market
Ready to drink premixes are those drinks are available in a premixed shape and ready for use at any time. RTD and high strength premixes are some of the common types of the ready to drink premixes. High strength premixes are the pre- mixed drinks with alcohols. These RTDs are also known as alcopops. Categories of alcoholic RTD drinks can be wine-based, spirit-based, or malt-based beverages.
- Rising demand for low alcohol content drink will drive the growth of this market
- Increasing popularity of e-commerce platform will also enhance the market
- Growing acceptance of ethnic drinks acts as a market driver
- Availability of alcoholic high-strength premixes with health promoting ingredients will also enhance the market growth
- Problems associated with the heavy taxation and duties will hinder the market growth
- Rising awareness about the negative affect of alcohol will also restrict the growth of the market
- Growing number of anti- alcohol campaign will impede the market growth
Segmentation: Global Ready to Drink Premixes Market
- Spirit Based RTD
- Wine Based RTD
- Malt Based RTD
- High Strength Premixes
By Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Modern Trade
- Duty- Free Stores
- Online Stores
By Product Type
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Non- Alcoholic Beverages
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Development in the Market:
- In September 2016, Diageo announced that they are going to invest USD 20 million on their campaign to support four premix drinks. The company wants to make the "sexy again" segment of $2.3 billion ready-to-drink (RTD), including new products under its label Bundaberg rum, Gordon's, Smirnoff and Pimm’s.
Global ready to drink premixes market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of ready to drink premixes market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global ready to drink premixes market are Neel Beverages Private Limited; Plus Beverages; Panama Foods.; Tweak Beverages; Nutritech Asia Group LTD.; Asahi Group Holdings, Ltd.; Kirin Holdings Company, Limited.; Anheuser-Busch InBev; TAKARA HOLDINGS INC; Pernod Ricard; OENON Holdings, Inc.; Diageo; among others.
Research Methodology: Global Ready to Drink Premixes Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure