Global Recombinant Non-Glycosylated Proteins Market By Product (Recombinant Human Growth Hormone, Granulocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor, Insulin, Interferons), Application (Oncology, Chronic Diseases, Autoimmune Diseases, Blood Disorders, Growth Hormone Deficiency, Infectious Diseases, Other Diseases), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Recombinant Non-Glycosylated Proteins Market
Global recombinant non-glycosylated proteins market is set to witness substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Rising prevalence of infectious disease and technological advancement in healthcare industry are factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Recombinant Non-Glycosylated Proteins Market
Biosimilar is a biological product which is very comparable to a biological marker and for which there are no clinically significant variations in security, purity and potency. Non-glycosylated recombinant proteins consist of human colony-stimulating granulocyte factor, growth hormone, insulin and interferons. They are widely used in applications such as oncology, blood disorders, growth hormone deficiency, infectious disease and others.
- Increasing incidences of chronic disease acts as a market driver
- Rising demand for biosimilar will also accelerate the market growth
- Growing aging population will also enhance the growth of this market
- Rapidly changing life style and increasing urbanization will also contribute as a factor for the growth of this market
- Complexity associated with the manufacturing of biosimilar will restrain the recombinant non-glycosylated proteins market
- High R&D cost will also hamper the market growth
Segmentation: Global Recombinant Non-Glycosylated Proteins Market
- Recombinant Human Growth Hormone
- Granulocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor
- Chronic Diseases
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Blood Disorders
- Growth Hormone Deficiency
- Infectious Diseases
- Other Diseases
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, The Mundipharma announced the acquisition of Cinfa Biotech so they can strengthen their position in the market. The main aim of the acquisition is to expand their biosimilar market and develop better biosimilar for the healthcare system. This acquisition will provide them access to Pelmeg which is a pegylated version of granulocyte-colony stimulating factor specially designed for the treatment of chemotherapy-induced neutropenia
- In February 2016, Sandoz announced that they have acquired the right and development of PF-06438179 from Pfizer. PF-06438179 is a biosimilar infliximab which is a tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF-α) inhibitor which is specially designed for the treatment of different autoimmune diseases. The main aim of the acquisition is to provide high- quality biosimilars to the patients and this will strengthen their position in the market
Global recombinant non-glycosylated proteins market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of recombinant non-glycosylated proteins market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global recombinant non-glycosylated proteins market are Sandoz International GmbH, Merck KGaA, CEVEC, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., Mylan N.V., Samsung BioLogics., Amgen Inc, Biocon, Celltrion Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Pfizer Inc, EMD Serono, Inc., Genentech, Inc , WOCKHARDT., Stada Arzneimittel, ACROBiosystems, Mundipharma International among others.
Research Methodology: Global Recombinant Non-Glycosylated Proteins Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global recombinant non-glycosylated proteins market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)