Global Recovered Carbon Black (rCB) Market By Type (Primary Carbon Black, Inorganic Ash), Grade (Commodity, Specialty), Application (Tire, Non-Tire Rubber, Plastics, Coatings, Inks), End-Users (Transportation, Industrial, Building & Construction, Printing & Packaging, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Recovered Carbon Black (rCB) Market
Global recovered carbon black (rCB) market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 943.65 million by 2026, registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing demands for environmentally sustainable and friendly materials for various different applications.
Market Definition: Global Recovered Carbon Black (rCB) Market
Recovered carbon black is a byproduct of pyrolysis process carried out on tires. A number of different byproducts are gathered along with carbon black such as oil, gas and steel in varying amounts depending on their quantities in the tires. This standard of carbon black is different in production and features as per the standards used in pyrolysis process as well as the quality of tires.
- Abundance of end-of-life tyres resulting in greater availability of raw materials for recovered carbon black manufacturing; this factor is expected to propel the growth of the market
- Fixed prices for these products which are generally low is another factor boosting this market growth
- Enhanced levels of usage associated with recovered carbon black for the tire applications; also acts as a market driver
- Increasing focus of manufacturers to reduce their carbon footprint; this factor is expected to boost the growth of the market
- Complicated development process making it difficult for manufacturers to attain expertise in the field and provide consistent supply to consumers; this factor is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- High costs associated with continuous research & development along with large-term capital investment to establish a sustainable production process will hamper the market growth
Segmentation: Global Recovered Carbon Black (rCB) Market
- Primary Carbon Black
- Inorganic Ash
- Non-Tire Rubber
- Building & Construction
- Printing & Packaging
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Pyrolyx announced that they had established a “Letter of Intent” with an international tyre manufacturer regarding the supply of recovered carbon black (rCB) over a period of five years. It will supplied with the help of Pyrolyx’s manufacturing plant situated in Germany and then from their plant situated in U.S. which is due to begin operations from June 2019. The agreement also involves establishment of a manufacturing facility in Eastern Europe which will begin its operations from 2021. This agreement will have significant benefits for Pyrolyx and its sustainability in the long run
- In December 2018, Scandinavian Enviro Systems AB announced that they had agreed to a memorandum of understanding with EE-TDF located in Cleveland, United States. The agreement deals with establishing of a joint venture which will be focused on developing a recycling plant with an annual capacity of 30,000 tonne tyres situated in Texas, U.S. along with future sites at Louisiana and Oklahoma in United States
Global recovered carbon black (rCB) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of recovered carbon black (rCB) market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global recovered carbon black (rCB) market are Pyrolyx; Black Bear Carbon B.V.; Scandinavian Enviro Systems AB; Radhe Group of Energy; Klean Industries Inc.; ALPHA RECYCLING FRANCHE COMTE.; Bolder Industries; Dron Industries; DVA Renewable Energy JSC.; ENRESTEC; SR2O Holdings, LLC; The Growing Group; Carbon Recovery GmbH among others.
Research Methodology: Global Recovered Carbon Black (rCB) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved