Global Reduced Fat Butter Market By Type (Salted, Unsalted), Form (Spreadable, Non-Spreadable), Shape (Block, Sticks), Fat Content (15-40% Fat Content, 41-60% Fat Content), Packaging (Plastic Tubs, Carton Packs, Bulk), Application (Household/Residential, Commercial), End-User (Household, Food Service Industry, Food Industry), Distribution Channel (Direct/B2B, Indirect/B2C), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Reduced Fat Butter Market
Global reduced fat butter market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 1210.50 million by 2026, registering a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing shift of consumer preferences to consume a healthier and balanced nutritional diet.
Market Definition: Global Reduced Fat Butter Market
Reduced fat butter is the low-fat alternative to conventional butter having similar taste, texture and functionalities to conventional butter. This variant is produced with a significantly low amount of fat and provides lower cholesterol content for the consumer which subsequently reduces the incidences of cardiovascular diseases.
- Enhanced health benefits such as better nutritional content with low amounts of fat is expected to propel the growth of the market
- Increasing prevalence of obesity, cardiovascular disorder, diabetic and other chronic disorders is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increasing adoption of low-fat cooking ingredients from a number of food service chains is another factor boosting this market growth
- Presence of various different low-fat alternatives preferred over butter is expected to hinder the growth of the market
- Lack in the availability of this product variant across a number of different distribution channels is restricting this market growth
Segmentation: Global Reduced Fat Butter Market
By Fat Content
- 15-40% Fat Content
- 41-60% Fat Content
- Plastic Tubs
- Carton Packs
- Food Service Industry
- Food Industry
By Distribution Channel
- Discount Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Mom & Pop Shop
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter” announced the launch of their brand campaign for the year 2019, “Spread No Drama”. The campaign is aimed at simplifying the process of deciding what to include in the diets of individuals. The campaign aims to provide tastier and healthier alternatives to various consumers
- In August 2017, Finlandia Cheese, Inc. announced the availability of spreadable butter inclusive of canola oil along with another variant of reduced-fat spreadable butter consisting of canola oil. The reduced fat butter variant consists of 25 percent less fat and are available in 8-ounce and 15-ounce tubs priced at USD 3.99 and USD 6.99 respectively
Global reduced fat butter market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of reduced fat butter market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global reduced fat butter market are Ornua; Land O’Lakes, Inc.; Arla Foods amba; Agral S.A.; Upfield; Aurivo Co-operative Society Ltd.; Saputo Inc.; GCMMF; zyduswellness; Morrisons Ltd; Connacht Gold; ELVIR SAS; Finlandia Cheese, Inc.; Goodman Fielder among others.
Research Methodology: Global Reduced Fat Butter Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure