Global Regenerated Fiber Market By Type (Rayon, Acetate, Cellulose, Lyocell), Application (Needle-punched Fabrics, Geotextiles, Automotive, Wadding, Water & Oil Filtration), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Regenerated Fiber Market
Global regenerated fiber market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing demand for regenerated fiber as they don’t melt with heat and growing demand for rayon are the factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Regenerated Fiber Market
Regenerated fiber is produced by disbanding and converting the plant fiber cellulose into fiber using the viscose technique. Rayon, acetate, lyocell and acetate are some of the common types of the regenerated fiber. These regenerated fibers are used in wide number of products. They are mainly in demand from automotive industry as they are used for designing automotive interior. They are also used for other applications such as needle- punched fabrics, wadding, geotextiles and others.
- Rising usage of regenerated fiber for designing automobile interior is driving the market growth
- Increasing application of regenerated fiber will also propel the market growth
- Growth in automotive industry will also enhance the market growth
- Rising usage of filtration non-woven fabrics made from regenerated fibers for filtration of water, air, and oil will also contribute as a factor for the market growth
- Rising usage of synthetic fiber will restrain the market growth
- Low cost of the synthetic fiber as compared to the regenerated fiber will also restrict the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Regenerated Fiber Market
- Needle-punched Fabrics
- Water & Oil Filtration
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2017, Lenzing announced the launch of their Refibra branded lyocell fiber which is manufactured using recycled cotton fabric and harvested wood. All of the company's conventional kinds of fibers are obtained entirely from wood, a natural and renewable raw material. The firm is the first manufacturer to deliver this type of cellulose fibers on a business scale. Its recycled materials significantly reduce the need to extract virgin raw materials from nature
- In January 2017, Mitsubishi Rayon Corp. announced the acquisition of SGL Carbon Fibers LLC so they can expand their carbon fiber business in North America. The main aim of the acquisition is to meet the rising demand for tow carbon fiber. This acquisition will help the company to increase their capacity by 1,000 tonnes annually
Global regenerated fiber market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of regenerated fiber market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global regenerated fiber market are Aquafil S.p.A., AWA PAPER & TECHNOLOGICAL COMPANY, Inc; Polyfiber Industries, Fabric Master., China Bambro Textile Co., Ltd., TENCEL, MITTAL INTERNATIONAL, Birla Cellulose, A R Industries, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Fibrezone India, JELU-WERK, Sakshi Chem Sciences Private Limited, International Paper.,N.U.Patel & Company., Daiwabo Co., Ltd., kayavlon, Acelon Chemicals & Fiber Corporation, CHONBANG Co., Ltd, LENZING AG among others.
Research Methodology: Global Regenerated Fiber Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete market analysis and forecasting
- Market definition, understanding the concept of paper & paperboard packaging
- Market drivers and restraints of the industry
- Market segmentations and market share divided amongst them
- Key players in the market and their analysis