Global Research Antibodies Market By Product (Reagents, Antibodies), Drug Type (Monoclonal Antibodies, Polyclonal Antibodies, ADCs, Others), Technology (Western Blotting, Flow Cytometry, ELISA, Immunohistochemistry, Immunofluorescence, Immunoprecipitation, Others), Application (Proteomics, Drug Development, Genomics), End-User (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Academic & Research Institutes, CROs), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Research Antibodies Market
Global research antibodies market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 6.20% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the high volume of research activities being conducted for the advancement of stem cells and neurobiology understanding.
Market Definition: Global Research Antibodies Market
Research antibodies are proteins utilized in the various areas of research, diagnostic studies and even therapeutics development. These proteins are utilized in cell research and development due to their ability for binding to specific molecule variants, which help in effective isolation and identification of cells. They help in enhancing the understanding of humans regarding the functioning of proteins in cells.
- Increasing focus of various end-users to enhance their research activities, investing heavily in R&D boost the market growth
- High volume of collaborations between various industrial and academic organizations also enhances the growth of this market
- Increasing favorable awareness programs organized by the different authorities regarding the generation of highly accurate research results; this factor is expected to fuel the market growth
- High prevalence of chronic disorders is also expected to result in greater focus on development of targeted, personalized medicines acts as a market driver
- Presence of strict regulatory compliances regarding the various research activities is the major factor restricting the market growth
Segmentation: Global Research Antibodies Market
- Media & Sera
- Stains & Dyes
- Primary Antibodies
- Secondary Antibodies
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Polyclonal Antibodies
- Research Area
- Infectious Diseases
- Stem Cells
- Western Blotting
- Flow Cytometry
- Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)
- Drug Development
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2018, Eurobio Scientific announced that they had acquired Dendritics, a company based in Lyon, France dealing in the production and development of antibodies. This acquisition will significantly strengthen the capabilities of Eurobio Scientific in manufacturing of antibodies, while enabling greater the company to target a larger consumer base
- In April 2018, IMMUNOPRECISE ANTIBODIES LTD. announced that they had acquired ModiQuest Research BV. This acquisition will establish ImmunoPrecise as an innovative antibody provider, with their focus on development of technology providing therapeutic antibody discoveries
Global research antibodies market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of research antibodies market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global research antibodies market are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.; Abcam plc; Merck KGaA; Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.; BD; F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd; Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; www.elabscience.com; Agilent Technologies, Inc.; Beckman Coulter, Inc.; Lonza; GenScript; QIAGEN; Bio SB; Sysmex Corporation; Jackson ImmunoResearch Inc.; OriGene Technologies, Inc.; Bethyl Laboratories, Inc.; BioLegend, Inc.; PerkinElmer Inc.; Miltenyi Biotec; Affinity Biologicals, Inc.; Enzo Life Sciences, Inc.; Active Motif, Inc.; Rockland Immunochemicals, Inc.; among others.
Research Methodology: Global Research Antibodies Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global research antibodies market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)