Global Research Antibodies and Reagents Market By Product Type ((Antibodies (Primary, secondary)( Mouse, Rabbit)( Oncology, Infectious Diseases, Neurobiology, Stem Cell, Immunology) and Reagents)), Technology (Western Blot, Flow Cytometry, Elisa, Immunoflourescence, Immunohistochemistry), Application (Proteomics, Drug Development, Genomics), End-User (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnological Companies, Academic & Research Institutes, Contract Research Organizations), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Research Antibodies and Reagents Market
Global Research Antibodies and Reagents Market accounted to USD 9.8 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 15.74 billion, growing at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Market Definition: Global Research Antibodies and Reagents Market
Research antibodies and reagents are used to detect an unconjugated primary antibody that is used to target antigen. These help in are in detecting, measuring and purifying proteins or biomolecules in applications such as ELISA, flow cytometry, western blotting or immunohistochemistry.
- Growing industry-academia collaborations
- Increasing R&D activities and expenditure
- Technological developments
- Increasing funding for proteomics research and drug discovery
- Quality concerns arises due to nontherapeutic antibodies used for research,
Segmentation: Global Research Antibodies and Reagents Market
- Western Blotting
- Flow Cytometry
By Product Type
- Primary Antibodies
- Secondary Antibodies
- Stains & Dyes
- Media & Sera
- Research Areas
- Infectious Diseases
- Stem Cell
- Drug Development
- Genomics segments
By End User
- Pharmaceutical & biotechnological companies
- Academic & research institutes
- Contract research organizations
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2010, GenScript Launched Antibody Drug Development Services. There were various intensive research and development activities being devoted to develop antibody drugs for numerous serious diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, various cancers, this development center provides comprehensive services targeting every step of the antibody drug development process, which include hybridoma development andhybridoma stabilization which gives monoclonal antibodies and hybridomas to the client.
- In July 2010, GenScript provided 25% OFF Promotion for mAb Sequencing Service. The company is capable of sequencing antibodies based on customer-selected specifications. The sequencing service can be applied to database banking and antibody therapeutics.
Competitive Analysis: Global Research Antibodies and Reagents Market
Global research antibodies and reagents market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of research antibodies and reagents market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Research Antibodies and Reagents Market
Some of the major players operating in research antibodies and reagents market are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., QIAGEN , , Abcam plc, Abbott, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., GenScript, Cell Signaling Technology, Inc., Luminex Corporation, Agilent Technologies, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Danaher Corporation, PerkinElmer, Inc., Lonza, and BioLegend, Inc. GE Healthcare (U.S.), Merck & Co., Inc. (U.S.), Amgen Inc. (U.S.), Sanofi (France), Rockland Immunochemicals Inc. (U.S.), Johnson & Johnson (U.S.), Eli Lilly and Company (U.S.), Becton Dickinson and Company (U.S.), GenScript, Biotech Corporation (U.S.), Lonza (Switzerland), Bio-Techne Corporation (U.S.), Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (Israel), Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc. (U.S.), BioLegend, Inc. (U.S.), Abcam PLC (U.K.),Cell Signaling Technology, Inc. (U.S.). among others.
Research Methodology: Global Research Antibodies and Reagents Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global enteral feeding devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved