Global Respiratory Polygraphs Market By Type (Automatic Home Respiratory Polygraphy, Manual Home Respiratory Polygraphy) Application (Sleep Apnea, COPD, Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome (OHS)), End User (Hospitals, ACSs, Other) Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Respiratory Polygraphs Market
The global respiratory polygraph market is undergoing substantial growth in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Rise in cases of obstructive sleep apnea disorder tends the demand for diagnosis and treatment which is expected to drive the growth of the market.
Market Definition: Global Respiratory Polygraphs Market
Respiratory polygraph is used in diagnosis of sleep-disordered breathing in heart failure. Sleep related respiratory disorders are common among people in the recent years. These disorders can be treated and diagnosed by using various devices. Respiratory polygraph is one of the advanced device in order to diagnose the patients with sleep apnea more effectively as compare to conventional diagnostic device. The demand for the respiratory polygraph is increasing due to the availability of RP reimbursement by health insurance companies worldwide. Increasing cases of obstructive sleep apnea is ultimately increasing the demand for diagnosis and treatment and hence will fuel the market substantially.
- High prevalence of OSA in geriatric population; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Rise in prevalence of heart failure; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Higher healthcare expenditure in healthcare industry may help the market to grow.
- Increase in awareness among people helps the market to grow.
- Lack of patient compliance which is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- High cost of the device is expected to restrict the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Respiratory Polygraphs Market
- Automatic Home Respiratory Polygraphy
- Manual Home Respiratory Polygraphy
- Sleep Apnea
- Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome (OHS)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Development in the Market:
- In February 2019, SOMNOmedics GmbH has launched a new entry level polygraph device in market. The device is useful for testing the sleep apnea among patient. The product launch has increased product portfolio of the company
Global respiratory polygraph market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of smart electric meter market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global respiratory polygraphs market are Koninklijke Philips N.V., SIBELMED, SOMNOmedics GmbH, Cleveland Medical Devices Inc., custo med GmbH, Löwenstein Medical GmbH & Co. KG, DeVilbiss Healthcare LLC, Nox Medicaland, Medicaid System, Lafayette Instrument Company among others..
Research Methodology: Global Respiratory Polygraphs Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Nurses, Research Laboratories, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global respiratory polygraphs market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)