Global Restaurant POS Terminals Market By Component (Hardware, Software, Services), Product (Fixed POS terminal, Mobile POS terminal), Application (FSR, QSR, Bars & pubs, Cafes & bistros, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Restaurant POS Terminals Market
Global restaurant POS terminals market is expected to register a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Rising establishment of food outlets in order to serve different food items to the customers will acts as a market opportunity.
Market Definition: Global Restaurant POS Terminals Market
Restaurant POS terminals are an electronic device which is utilized for process card payments at restaurants. This device reads the information of debit and credit cards of customers. The restaurant POS allows the restaurants to deliver better customer service by managing payment promotions and orders. The Restaurant POS system is often referred to as the point-of-service restaurant, since restaurant POS is no longer about sales processing. Modern restaurant POS systems provides a platform that is at the core of any big or small food and beverage operation, helping to improve customer experience and streamlining company activities.
- Increasing adoption of mobile technologies is driving the growth of the market
- Low deployment cost and user friendly interface of POS terminals are factors which can also boost this market growth
- Rising technological changes are making the food outlets in adopting modern solutions simplifying customer engagement operations; this factor will also uplift the market growth
- Repetitive tasks like manual inventory control, schedule management can be reduced with the usage of POS terminals offering enhanced business operations; this is another factor enhancing the demand of the market
- Rising concern about data security and privacy is hampering the market growth
- Developing economies faces some network connectivity issues; this factor will also restrict the market growth
Segmentation: Global Restaurant POS Terminals Market
- Software Power
- Fixed POS terminal
- Mobile POS terminal
- Bars & pubs
- Cafes & bistros
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Verifone launched a software cloud-based technology named as EZ-Receipt. This product provides faster pay-and-go payment experience. It also reduces the cost of paper of merchants. This will help the merchants to transform their payment process through this technology
- In October 2018, Equinox Payments launched Luxe 3300a, which is a type of Apollo AIO countertop terminal. This countertop terminal is PCI 5.x certified and gives highest level of security. This product offers magnetic stripe, EMV and contactless payments. This product launch helped the company to enhance their portfolio and attract new customers
Global restaurant POS terminals market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of restaurant POS terminals market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Major Market Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in global restaurant POS terminals market are Clover Network, Inc., Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated, Equinox Payments, , Shift4 Payments, LLC, HP Development Company, L.P., Ingenico Group, Lightspeed., Micros Retail Systems, Inc., NCR Corporation, NEC Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, PAX Technology ., Samsung., Toshiba Tec Corporation, Vectron Systems AG, Verifone, Squirrel Systems among others.
Research Methodology: Global Restaurant POS Terminals Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved