Global Returnable Packaging Market, By Product Type (Pallets, Crates, IBCs, Drums & Barrels, Bottles, Dunnage, Others), Material (Plastic, Metal, Wood, Glass, Foam), End-Use (Automotive, Food & Beverages, Consumer Durables, Healthcare, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Returnable Packaging Market
Global returnable packaging market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 61.84 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing demand from a number of industries for the utilization of reusable packaging products and systems.
Market Definition: Global Returnable Packaging Market
Returnable packaging can be defined as packaging solutions that are produced with some of the toughest and durable materials that can survive the high amount of harm or rough treatment through the supply chain. It can be further defined as the packaging solutions that drop the contents of the package to its destination and then the packaging of the product is returned to the original consumer. For example, transportation trucks that provide logistics solution to the various companies can be segmented as a returnable pack.
- Increasing demand of returnable packaging solutions and services from the various end-use industries due to its cost efficiency and benefits is expected to drive the market growth
- Benefits of bigger pack size and ability to use the big size to transport a larger amount of product and contents, fully utilizing the space provided is also expected to drive the market growth
- Differing regulations regarding the packaging across the differing logistical regions is expected to restrain the market growth
- High costing of initialization and cost-benefit ratio is narrow for the small-scale manufacturers which is expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Returnable Packaging Market
- By Product Type
- Intermediate Bulk Containers (IBCs)
- Drums & Barrels
- Carts & Dollies
- By Material
- By End-Use
- Food & Beverages
- Consumer Durables
- Oil & Lubricants
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Schoeller Allibert announced the launch of a new foldable intermediate bulk container (IBC), with the product designed for international logistics for the various end-use industries. Combo Excelsior IBC is expected to provide safe and effective logistics solutions for high cost efficiency.
- In October 2018, DS Smith introduced a new characteristic to its AkyPak Advanced Returnable Containers, termed as Advanced C which makes the padding of surface of the containers inessential.
Competitive Analysis: Global Returnable Packaging Market
Global returnable packaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of returnable packaging market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Returnable Packaging Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the returnable packaging market are Brambles Ltd, Schoeller Allibert, Menasha Packaging Company LLC, DS Smith, Akro-Mils / Myers Industries Inc., NEFAB GROUP, Rehrig Pacific Company, IPL inc., SCHÜTZ GmbH & Co. KGaA, Vetropack, Amatech Inc., Monoflo International, mjsolpac Ltd, CABKA Group, UFP Technologies Inc., Ckdpack Packaging Inc., Multipac Pty. Ltd., Tri-Wall Limited, GWP Group, Wiegand-Glas GmbH, Mpact, Toyo Glass Co. Ltd., and RPP Containers.
Research Methodology: Global Returnable Packaging Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request An Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete Market analysis and forecasting
- Market Definition, understanding the concept of returnable packaging
- Market Drivers and Restraints of the industry
- Market Segmentations and market share divided amongst them
- Key Players in the market and their analysis