Global Robotic Arm Market By Payload Capacity (Less than 500KG, 500-3000KG, 3001KG & Above), Type (Articulated, Cartesian, SCARA, Spherical or Polar, Cylindrical, Others), Axes (1-Axis, 2-Axis, 3-Axis, 4-Axis, 5-Axis, 6-Axis, 7-Axis), End-User Industry (Automotive, Electrical & Electronics, Metals & Machinery, Plastics & Chemicals, Food & Beverages, Others), Application (Materials Handling, Cutting & Processing, Soldering & Welding, Assembling & Disassembling, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Robotic Arm Market
Global robotic arm market is expected register a healthy CAGR of 12.96% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing advancements of technologies such as artificial intelligence along with the development of sensors components.
Market Definition: Global Robotic Arm Market
Robotic arm can be defined as a type of mechanical robot which is capable of providing similar functioning and operations as a human arm rather enhanced. The arm is connected with a rotational manipulator to the end of an arm similar to that of humans. The arm is controlled through the help of a computer system which allows the repetition of movement/operations.
- Increasing costs associated with human workforce/labour; this factor is expected to positively affect the growth of the market
- Higher efficiency and effectiveness of operations which results in larger productivity is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Growth in the usage of automation in industries is expected to positively boost the growth of the market
- Requirement of large capital funding and high cost associated with the product restricting the adoption and usage of the product; this factor is expected to restrain the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Robotic Arm Market
By Payload Capacity
- Less than 500KG
- 3001KG & Above
- SCARA (Selective Compliance Assembly Robot Arm)
- Spherical or Polar
By End-User Industry
- Electrical & Electronics
- Metals & Machinery
- Plastics & Chemicals
- Food & Beverages
- Materials Handling
- Cutting & Processing
- Soldering & Welding
- Assembling & Disassembling
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, ANCA announced the launch of their first industrial robot, SCARA (selective compliance assembly robot arm). The product developed with collaboration from various manufacturers is a first step in their expansion of product capabilities.
- In April 2019, Flexiv Ltd. announced the launch of their new robot termed as “Rizon” during the annual Hannover Messe Trade Fair. The robot is the world’s first adaptive robot that has the combination of direct force control with artificial intelligence giving it greater position variance, quicker operating speed and safe working environments.
Competitive Analysis: Global Robotic Arm Market
Global robotic arm market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of robotic arm market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Robotic Arm Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in robotic arm market are ABB; Mitsubishi Electric Corporation; FANUC CORPORATION; KUKA AG; ANCA; YASKAWA ELECTRIC CORPORATION; DENSO CORPORATION; Universal Robots; Kobolt Robotics; Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.; Omron Corporation; NACHI-FUJIKOSHI CORP.; Seiko Epson Corporation; Flexiv Ltd.; Rockwell Automation, Inc.; ASIMOV Robotics; Gridbots Technologies Private Limited and Dobot.cc.
Research Methodology: Global Robotic Arm Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved