Global Robotic Process health automation (RPA) Market By Type (Software, Services), Service (Consulting, Implementation, Training), Organization Size (Large Enterprises, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Robotic Process Health Automation (RPA) Market
Global robotic process health automation (RPA) market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value to an estimated value of USD 443.1 million by 2026, by registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Rising healthcare automation is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Robotic Process Health Automation (RPA) Market
Robotic process health automation (RPA) utilizes software bots representing a powerful digital workforce that can work in the background to support doctors and administrators. RPA use instances in healthcare which provides useful insight for transferring software robots certain repetitive duties, such as entering blood test outcomes of patients into particular files and then updating those files continuously.
- Worldwide growing demand of automation in healthcare sector is driving the market growth
- Increasing adoption of RPA for handling high volume data and transaction may propel the market growth in the forecast period
- Rising need for cloud based solutions to increase internal efficiency will boost the growth of the market
- Growing industrial robotics along with the financial robo-advisors is also escalating the market growth
- Risk of data security is restricting the growth of this market
- Less potential of robotic process automation for the knowledge-based business processes may hamper the market growth
- Lack of awareness regarding robotic process automation will also impede the market growth
Segmentation: Global Robotic Process Health Automation (RPA) Market
By Organization Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2019, Automation Anywhere Inc. has acquired Klevops for maximizing the collaboration between humans and bots. Through this acquisition Automation Anywhere Inc. can quickly proceed to achieve the RPA category to Attended Automation 2.0. This will improve the level of analytic capability, security and governance
- In January 2019, Blue Prism launched the connected-RPA vision for helping the organizations to accelerate the time to market for new services and products with the help of cloud, AI and cognitive capabilities. This will give the customers all in one complete automation platform
Global robotic process health automation (RPA) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of robotic process health automation (RPA) market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa.
Major Market Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in global robotic process health automation (RPA) market are Sutherland Bulgaria, Automation Anywhere Inc., Blue Prism, Pegasystems Inc., Celaton, UiPath, Verint, REDWOOD TECHNOLOGIES GROUP LIMITEDIBM Corporation, NICE Robotic Automation THOUGHTONOMY, KOFAX INC., Jacada Inc., Kryon Systems, OpenConnect Systems Incorporated, Cicero Inc., Atos SE, Daythree Business Services sdn bhd, IPsoft Inc., softomotive among others.
Research Methodology: Global Robotic Process Health Automation (RPA) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved