Global Rodenticides Market By Type (Non-Anticoagulant Rodenticides, Anticoagulant Rodenticides), End Use Sector (Agricultural Fields, Warehouses, Urban Centres, Residential, Commercial), Application (Pellets, Sprays, Powders), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Rodenticides Market
Global rodenticides market is registering a steady CAGR of 4.10% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing urbanization and industrialization and damages caused by rodents in agriculture and warehouse.
Market Definition: Global Rodenticides Market
Rodenticides are the chemicals which are used to destroy, kill or repel rodents such as rats, mice, woodchucks, squirrel, and chipmunks, damages crops, transmit diseases and that cause ecological damage. There has been huge loss in agriculture, warehouse and grain storage been reported due to rodent attacks, thus their control has been critical.
- Increasing cases of diseases such as plague, hantavirus infection, and lassa fever is driving the market for rodenticides
- Increasing government initiative and support will lead to its market expansion
- Rising damages caused by rodents in agricultural fields and many other lead to the market growth
- Development of non-toxic and third-generation anticoagulants is expected to drive the market and control rodents.
- Strict government regulations and policies on the use of rodenticides in developed countries hampers the growth of the market
- Increasing environment concern hinders the growth of the market
- Rise in usage of mechanical method for rodent control also acts as a market restraint
Segmentation: Global Rodenticides Market
- Non-Anticoagulant Rodenticides
- Zinc Phosphide
- Anticoagulant Rodenticides
- First-Generation Anticoagulants
- Second-Generation Anticoagulants
- First-Generation Anticoagulants
By End Use Sector
- Agricultural Fields
- Urban Centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Turner Pest Control announced its acquisition of Brandon Pest Control. The main acquisition is to provide better product for customer’s safety and health .This will benefit Turner Pest in expanding their reach, adding on product portfolio and able to provide efficient services to its customers.
- In April 2018, BASF announced their launch of Selontra rodent bait, an innovative formula that enables pest management professionals and poultry& livestock growers so that they can control rodent efficiently and effectively. This new formula delivers fast colony kill, using less bait than traditional rodenticides. It will enable customer satisfaction, effective services and able to gain competitive advantages.
Competitive Analysis: Global Rodenticides Market
Global rodenticides market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Global rodenticides market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Rodenticides Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global rodenticides market are BASF SE, Bayer AG, Syngenta, Liphatech, Inc., JT Eaton., NEOGEN CORPORATION, PelGar International, Rentokil Initial plc, SenesTech, Inc, Anticimex., Abell Group of Companies, Impex Europa sl, Rollins, Inc., The Terminix International Company Limited Partnership, Ecolab, Truly Nolen, Inc
Research Methodology: Global Rodenticides Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved