Global Rotary Hammer Drill Market By Product (Wired, Wireless), Application (Household, Construction, Decoration, Manufacturing, Metal Working, Professional Service, Others), End-Users (Residential, Commercial), Distribution Channel (Online, Offline), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Rotary Hammer Drill Market
Global rotary hammer drill market is expected to register a steady CAGR of 3.87% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing awareness amongst end-users regarding the long-term positive impact on resource savings due to the usage of these drills.
Market Definition: Global Rotary Hammer Drill Market
Rotary hammer drill also known as rotary hammer are electronic products that work similarly to a conventional hammer. These hammers are used for drilling holes in surfaces to ensure that the usage of energy of the user is very limited. These hammers work on the principle of converting electrical energy into air pressure that is applied on the piston present in the hammer to subsequently act as a pounding sequence.
- Significant surge of the construction sector worldwide is expected to propel the growth of the market
- Increasing utilization of power tools and advanced construction equipments from the various end-users is expected to boost the growth of the market
- Increasing trend of Do-It-Yourself amongst various individuals and home-owners acts as a market driver in the forecast period
- High levels of infrastructure development and urbanization due to favourable government policies and regulations is another factor uplifting this market growth
- High levels of costs associated with the purchasing and maintenance of these devices is expected to hinder the growth of the market
- Lack of professionally trained individuals for usage of these products restricts the consumer base of the market
- Complications in the handling and usage of professional-grade products also impede the market growth
Segmentation: Global Rotary Hammer Drill Market
- Metal Working
- Professional Service
By Distribution Channel
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, Robert Bosch Tool Corporation announced that they are extending their 18-volt product range with the availability of “GBH 18V-26D Professional”. The product is a cordless rotary hammer equipped with a D-Handle. It has been designed to exhibit high power capacity and performance characteristics. It is also able to handle unexpected and sudden kickbacks by shutting down the motor immediately helping reduce the incidences of any injuries
- In October 2018, Milwaukee Tool announced the availability of their latest drilling hammer which is their hardest hitting and faster SDS Max rotary hammer drill yet. “M18 FUEL 1-3/4” Rotary Hammer w/ ONE-KEY” is capable of providing high power and is equipped with an electromagnetic clutch for better handling, support and control enhancing the levels of safety during its usage. Users can also manage the hammer through the “ONE-KEY” mobile application
Global rotary hammer drill market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of rotary hammer drill market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global rotary hammer drill market are Robert Bosch Tool Corporation; Makita Corporation; Hilti; Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.; Adolf Würth GmbH & Co. KG; TOYA S.A.; Techtronic Industries Co. Ltd.; DEWALT; Koki Holdings Co., Ltd.; Ryobi; Metabo; Panasonic Corporation; CPO Commerce, LLC; Bao Shi Technology (China) Co., Ltd.; JCB Tools; ralliwolf.com; DOMU Brands Ltd.; Group Silverline Limited among others.
Research Methodology: Global Rotary Hammer Drill Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure