Global Sanitary Ware Market By Product (Toilet Sink/Water Closet, Toilet Seats, Bathtubs, Faucets, Wash Basin, Urinals, Showers, Bathroom Accessories, Vanities, Medicine Cabinets, Bidets, Mirrors, Pedestal, Cistern, Others), Material (Ceramic, Pressed Metal, Acrylic Plastics & Perspex, Others), Application (Kitchen, Bathroom), Target Consumers (B2B, B2C), End-User (Residential, Commercial), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Sanitary Ware Market
Global sanitary ware market is expected to register a substantial CAGR of 6.04% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing levels of disposable income of individuals resulting in greater purchasing power along with abundance of source materials.
Market Definition: Global Sanitary Ware Market
Sanitary ware is bathroom/kitchen fixtures that are produced from several source materials such as glass, metals, acrylics, ceramics, etc. With the abundance in availability of ceramics currently, its adoption has increased significantly. These products are used in keeping the hygiene of individuals, and also for cleaning/maintaining the cleanliness in the surroundings.
- Increasing levels of construction activities associated with residential and commercial infrastructures is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increasing adoption of ceramic sanitary ware due to its resistance against chemicals, light-weight structure and resistance against large-scale pressure is expected to foster growth in the market
- Growth of concerns regarding personal hygiene and cleanliness amongst the population is expected to positively affect the growth of the market
- Initiatives taken by the government to ensure proper sanitation facilities available to an individual is also expected to drive the market
- Concerns regarding the environment amongst the disposal and recycling of sanitary ware is expected to restrain the growth of the market
- Fluctuations in the prices of ceramic sanitary ware products is expected to hinder the growth of the market
- Lack of purchasing real estate amid variations in its pricing globally is also expected to hamper the market growth
Segmentation: Global Sanitary Ware Market
- Toilet Sink/Water Closet
- European Water Closet (EWC)
- Wall Hung Closets
- Toilet Seats
- Wash Basin
- Wall Hung
- Table Top
- Bathroom Accessories
- Medicine Cabinets
- Pressed Metal
- Acrylic Plastics & Perspex
By Target Consumers
- Business-To-Business (B2B)
- Business-To-Consumer (B2C)
- Educational Institutions
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Entertainment Venues
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2018, LIXIL Group Corporation announced that they had acquired Sentini Sanitary ware from SENTINI including the acquisition of a sanitary ware plant of the organisation. The acquisition was agreed for a 96% stake in Sentini Sanitary ware while LIXIL will invest an estimated USD 65 million inclusive of the expansion of the plant. This acquisition will help LIXIL establish them as a market leader for bathroom and kitchen products in the Indian region as they look to expand their presence globally.
- In April 2017, Jaquar announced that they had acquired Euro Ceramics Ltd.’s sanitary ware factory for an approximate amount of USD 15.5 million situated in Kutch, Gujarat. They are planning to expand the acquired facility as they plan on expanding their business operations and production capability.
Competitive Analysis: Global Sanitary Ware Market
Global sanitary ware market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of sanitary ware market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Sanitary Ware Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global sanitary ware market are LIXIL Group Corporation; CERA Sanitary ware Limited; Jaquar; RAK CERAMICS; TOTO LTD.; Geberit AG; Roca Sanitario, S.A.; Duravit AG; Duratex; Villeroy & Boch AG; Hindware Homes; Kohler Co.; Cersanit; Lecico Egypt; Saudi Ceramics; SCG; Hansgrohe; Shanghai Aquacubic Sanitary ware Co., Ltd; Euro Ceramics Ltd.; Eagle Ceramics; Sanso sanitary; Sanyo Ceramic and Devon & Devon S.p.A. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Sanitary Ware Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure