Global Self-Healing Concrete Market By End-Use (Building & Construction, General Industrial, Residential Infrastructures), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Self-Healing Concrete Market
Global Self-Healing Concrete Market is set to witness a significant CAGR inducing a high amount of growth of the market in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018, and historic years of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing construction projects globally and searching for a long-time solution to cracks and fissures in concretes.
Market Definition: Global Self-Healing Concrete Market
Concrete has been a major part of our historic and architectural presence in the past and it is expected to stay that way, as it is a viable material for the construction and has been used in a number of significant monuments that have withstood since long. But, with time it starts to undergo physical disadvantages in the forms of cracks, through which water seeps through and there is an increased risk of corrosion to the steel structure. Self-healing concrete solves this problem through the covering of cracks.
Self-healing concrete uses bacteria which produce limestone when comes into contact with air or water. These bacteria are employed in capsules or gels. The contact of water makes these gels to swell up and then the bacteria present in these gels fill the cracks completely. Whereas, the capsules when ruptured release the content and the self-healing bacteria and material are released, and the ensuing reacting follows filling the crack and fulfilling its purpose.
- Increased construction projects globally is expected to drive the market growth
- Increased benefits and higher return on investment over traditional type of concrete is expected to drive the market growth
- Lack of awareness and integration of the product in a number of regions is expected to restrain the market growth
- Vulnerability and high cost of raw material prices is expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Self-Healing Concrete Market
- By End-Use
- Building & Construction
- General Industrial
- Residential Infrastructures
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2015, Polycoat Products acquired Crown Polymers LLC, establishing an independent organization operating autonomously and creating a global leader for various applicable industries.
- In November 2017, Green Basilisk announced that they had raised seed money from SHIFT Invest, which will be used for the expansion of its production capabilities and global market reach and share focusing in asia.
Competitive Analysis: Global Liquid Filtration Market
Global self-healing concrete market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of self-healing concrete market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Liquid Filtration Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the self-healing concrete market are CEMEX S.A.B. de C.V., Basilisk, Sika AG, LafargeHolcim, BASF SE, Tarmac Trading Limited, HEIDELBERGCEMENT AG, Breedon Group plc, Firth, Buzzi Unicem USA Inc., Kwik Bond Polymers, Wacker Chemie AG, Civilworks, Crown Polymers Corp., NEI Corporation, Polycoat Products, Acciona, Alstom, Spintech LLC, Fosroc Inc., and DowDuPont.
Research Methodology: Global Liquid Filtration Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved